Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

in 36 months im cashing out and leavingthe big RED WHITE & BLUE...cant fucking wait!

BO-DEN

i will be moving to brazil... ill have a link tomorrow on the property im buying....... its an island off the coast.. gunna build a house.. its gunna be sooooo cheap its amazing..... i could retire at 30.

then after a few years there im thinking of trying a pasific asian country like vietnam, or philipines.

me and two buisness owners that share intrest in the gym i run are all singal guys and are coming for the trip around the world. train,fuck,and live "by da beach"

very exciting... im selling everything cashing out and starting over in south america

BO-DEN

BO-DEN said:
its like 3 to 1.... and its beautiful

What does that mean, you can live a 30k lifestyle on 10k? What made you choose Brazil? I've thought of Thailand or southern Mexico myself for retirement. How are you getting rid of your family construction business.

That`s a long time bro. Good luck but A LOT can happen in that time frame. Sounds great though. Brazillians like hair on the men`s chests though. lol

From my travels on the net, the women are pretty hott down there haha.

So you're planning on setting up shop down there? The masonery/construction biz?

It be cool to supplement your lifestyle by living off the land. FIshing, sleeping in hamocks, living in a tree house amongst the monkeys.

Re: in 36 months im cashing out and leavingthe big RED WHITE & BLUE...cant fucking wa

p0ink said:
all of the plans i made three years ago definitely came into fruition.

not mine.....you're still here. ;)

Top Bottom