Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IF you go to the ARNOLD WATCH THIS!

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
If you guys go the Arnold you HAVE to see the "Bench Your Bodyweight for Reps" contest in the Animal Cage (Universal Nutrition booth) Last year I saw a guy get 52 reps with his bodyweight - 250! Also, Bench Monster Ryan Kennelly did 315 for an EASY 40 clean reps and racked it. Can you imagine how EASY 315 has to be for you to crank out 40?? Should be some killer displays of power this year - all for $10 expo entry fee! The Arnold ROCKS!

BodybuildingUniverse said:
If you guys go the Arnold you HAVE to see the "Bench Your Bodyweight for Reps" contest in the Animal Cage (Universal Nutrition booth) Last year I saw a guy get 52 reps with his bodyweight - 250! Also, Bench Monster Ryan Kennelly did 315 for an EASY 40 clean reps and racked it. Can you imagine how EASY 315 has to be for you to crank out 40?? Should be some killer displays of power this year - all for $10 expo entry fee! The Arnold ROCKS!

Good thing I am cutting then i will only have to bench like 190http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4409498#
chomp

Top Bottom