Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If money is not an factor, what is the best gear?

As above... Age? Wieght, Height etc...

every other day shots for your 1st time around is adking for trouble imho..

*Note: If i had a dollar for everyone who said they were only going to do one cycle, then ended up doing 5 or more I'd be loaded!

I could not agree with you more

I am about to do my first real cycle, and want to stay as safe and healthy as possible. I dont plan on doing any cycles after this, and want to do it right.

I was thinking 6-8 weeks of Test Prop and Primo. Or just a cycle of test prop. Im only looking to gain 10-20lbs and just fill out some lagging muscles, and help develop the mature muscle.

Can anyone advise on dosing or good a good stack?

6" 190. 10-12%bf
hahahahah thats what we all say just one cycle

100mg Test Prop Human Grade
200mg Primo Human Grade (if can find legit)

EOD (which I just did and can pretty much say that is officially "my" cycle from now on. even though using something a bit different now)

but I would include 30mg BTG Oxandrin ED as well.

Yes I remember saying that 6 years ago. That rolled into (just one more) and that rolled into (aaah fuck it who needs ever come off). :biggrin:
Yea I plan on quieting one day, when they pile 6ft. of dirt over the top of my ass. Unless of course I can find a good source in Heaven.

2 pages of replies but only Nelson & AAP responded to the question. I don't know much about Primo tabs, but my response to the question is simple:
Primobolan...period. (ok with a low dose of test)

Simply the best :D

Top Bottom