Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was cruising the anabolic board today...

Tweakle said:
That would be nice, but it's not true.. If people were forced to tell the truth on net polls and someone posts a how much can you lift/ what is your bf%/ how long have you been training poll on that forum it would be truely pathetic on average.

I recall a certain 'celeb' member bragging about hitting a 315 bench after 2 years of heavy juicing AND GH.. great, now you can hang with the high school football team.

And diet, well yes there should be some on the AAS board for the fat fucks asking 'how much winny do I need to get ripped' over and over again.

Same holds true for the weight training board...IF people were honest then alot of the "gains" here would be pathetic as well...but we hang in an environment where you must take everything with a grain of salt. Either way my point is that Anabolics is not all about just injecting, falling asleep and BEHOLD new muscle.....Bodybuilding, powerlifting is ALL about training...period and eating of course....not just injections...we understand that...

Tweakle said:
That would be nice, but it's not true.. If people were forced to tell the truth on net polls and someone posts a how much can you lift/ what is your bf%/ how long have you been training poll on that forum it would be truely pathetic on average.

That's because you can't actually drink winny. ;)

I remember back in 2001ish where the generic first cycle being recommended was 30-35mg of dbol ED for weeks 1-4, and 500mg of test and 600mg of equipoise for weeks 1-10. I think it's gotten a bit better from back then (I don't see how it could get much worse) but I was just staggered to see what people thought was required to grow. And this was for the newbie kids at 6'1 180lbs "plateaued after a year with perfect training and diet". Actually I know a number of people who carried a ton of muscle and did some fairly impressive things who never once took that much. To think of that as a good starting point was ludicrous.

swordfish151 said:
Same holds true for the weight training board...IF people were honest then alot of the "gains" here would be pathetic as well...but we hang in an environment where you must take everything with a grain of salt. Either way my point is that Anabolics is not all about just injecting, falling asleep and BEHOLD new muscle.....Bodybuilding, powerlifting is ALL about training...period and eating of course....not just injections...we understand that...
I think it's very safe to say that someone who knows what they're doing would be pretty disappointed by a read through the anabolic board on aby given day. When training is mentioned, it's nearly without exception garbage.

And are you saying that the people who post their progress in the training board are lying? There are lots of journals here and I highhly doubt that anyone is making shit up - nothing too outlandish has been claimed (without some form of evidence) that I've seen.

Madcow2 said:
That's because you can't actually drink winny. ;)

I remember back in 2001ish where the generic first cycle being recommended was 30-35mg of dbol ED for weeks 1-4, and 500mg of test and 600mg of equipoise for weeks 1-10. I think it's gotten a bit better from back then (I don't see how it could get much worse) but I was just staggered to see what people thought was required to grow. And this was for the newbie kids at 6'1 180lbs "plateaued after a year with perfect training and diet". Actually I know a number of people who carried a ton of muscle and did some fairly impressive things who never once took that much. To think of that as a good starting point was ludicrous.

I agree, Im a HUGE believer in low doses..and if it aint broke dont fix it...A while back I started a thread asking why most up the dosage? If you made gains at 250-500 what made you up it to 1G? Impatients? I was trying to understand if it was because "they grew accustomed to the dose thus had to bump it or else nothing would happen" well i didnt get much responses...maybe it was cause "everyone else did it".

Guinness5.0 said:
I think it's very safe to say that someone who knows what they're doing would be pretty disappointed by a read through the anabolic board on aby given day. When training is mentioned, it's nearly without exception garbage.

And are you saying that the people who post their progress in the training board are lying? There are lots of journals here and I highhly doubt that anyone is making shit up - nothing too outlandish has been claimed (without some form of evidence) that I've seen.

Why garbage? Cause no one is doing the 5X5? I dont think so...look at Quadsweep, Machine, Galaxy , Makaveli...These guys KNOW there stuff and training..get have not done the 5X5...I am not knocking the program at all...I have done it, love it and will run it again...but your talking about your "new years" "spring breakers" the smaller group that makes up the majority of the board that really dont care about training or learning about it or dieting just "juicing up and blowing up"..but you have alot of VETS with alot of knowledge and understanding about training....Im not saying anyone is lying about what they are doing or posting in the Weight Training forum..frankly i dont really care if they are or not...the harm isnt done to me..but to the person that is lying about benching 400lbs when they can barly push 225lbs....All im saying is that their are 2 sides to that coin no matter what forum your in...but this is the internet...like i said take it with a grain of salt..

It has nothing to do with 5x5. I'm talking about people who are still obsessed with pumps and soreness, who think you can target your 'inner chest', who think anything more than 1x/week frequency is overtraining, who are still supplement focused, etc.

I kinda get the impression that you think we're slamming anyone who posts there - I think all we've said (sorry to speak for others BTW) is that WAY too many people don't know day-one fundamental stuff about training (as madcow likes to say, micromanaging the details while not giving heed to the big stuff) and are already taking large doses. It doesn't affect me any, but it's a shame. This is more or less a rant thread and we're ranting a bit, albeit respectfully IMO.

The main thing is that most people who start threads on the anabolic board don't know what they are doing. You don't see Quadsweep or any of the others asking questions - just providing answers. So I really don't think that this thread insinuated in any way or could be taken to be saying that no one who posts there or uses steroids knows what they are doing (or that if you aren't using 5x5 your an idiot as someone earlier concluded). The point was that a lot of the threads there seem to be people turning to drugs and newer users who are stalled and really don't have very low level foundation building block knowledge about how to go about getting bigger and stronger yet they are jumping on juice and obcessing over perfect dosage patterns and trace mineral intake.

Shit, I think I had maybe 1000 posts on the anabolic board with my old account. I don't think I ever started a thread and mainly just tried to help people and lend some rationality back in the day. Most would say that I have a decent grasp of training fundementals. I also understand a fair amount about anabolics and enough about nutrition.

So yes, biggt is making a point about the anabolic board but not critisizing the members as a whole and I think people that come to that conclusion are not reading carefully and jumping to defend the board or themselves without getting a good hold on his point. This isn't about knowledgable contributing members, this was an impression gleaned from the threads and really, look at them - most of those people generally do not need to be using drugs and wouldn't feel they had to if decent info on training was available and they grasped the basics of eating enough rather than managing trace minerals and wondering why their weight stays the same.

It's not that the board doesn't help people - they are going to use anyway so they might as well get some info first - or doesn't serve an excellent and at times noble purpose, it's that drugs have become so prevalent and so available that every skinny string bean kid who doesn't know a thing about lifting can get them. That wasn't the way it was before the internet. It was sort of a self-regulating thing as few gym dealers would put themselves out there in front of obvious pure novices who had just started training 8 months before (although certainly some would but in general the casual gym dealer sought out obviously knowledgable trainees rather than risk some kids parents or bother with some doofus).

It's totally different these days for better and for worse, info is far far far more available and of much higher quality. Hell it was freaking Duchaine that said that Finajet/Tren Acetate was ultra-toxic and begged people to use Parabolan instead - this was The Man and how ignorant was that to think that an ester totally changed the toxitity and total profile of the base molecule, he got that out of some farm issue where they had problems with cattle and preached it with obviously fucking zero understanding (actually, until fairly recently the ramifications of this were still very common as people were worried about tren toxitity from all the old finajet bullshit mostly from Duchaine). So on one side, info is far better and people are less likely to do stupid shit or get hurt. On the other side, anyone can get on the internet and get the drugs and that's not a good thing because that means that even though people have better info, more morons will be able to obtain the drugs who would have never gotten close to someone before.

Last edited:
Thanks Madcow and Guiness....you guys got my point to the T....anybody who took offense at my post I think just read it too quickly (or not completely). I was not referring to guys who compete or who have somewhat elitist goals.....the majority of the population doesn't want to weigh 250 with 6% bodyfat.....they'd be happy at 200lbs with some noticeable muscle.....I just personally find it sickening that guys who weigh a buck seventy at 5'11 are 'plateaued' and cannot make training progress without drugs and fancy designer compounds and cocktails.......Even people with some goals that reach further than that can reach them through training....if a 22 year old kid who weighs 180lbs is stuck at 225x1 on the bench press, then his answer isn't drugs to get him to a whole whopping 265, it is to restructure his training towards gradual progression and to set some short-term goals.

People who ONLY know how to make ANY progress by using drugs don't know how to train. They may work hard, nobody is saying they don't.....but just blindly murdering a bodypart with everything and the kitchen sink does not foster long-term training progress, and these people think training doesn't really work and that anybody with any amount of muscle on their body got there through drugs.....Hence posts like "What kind of juice does Vin Diesel use?"..and "After 13 weeks of primo/winny/d-bol/deca/test/eq/fina/sten/anadrol/slin my bench is stuck at 245x2, should I add GH??"...

I wasn't referring to guys with extreme or elitist goals.....and in no way was I trying to take a shot at the knowledgable guys over there.

LOL - you knew when you posted this. And to be honest, I'd bet money that taking the time to explain yourself so as not to offend anyone worked against you. The length of the post made people skim/not read/jump to conclusions - which seemed very evident in the earlier 'if you don't do 5x5 as written you are dumb' interpretation.

Top Bottom