Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think my test is fake

Trent341

Hey guy. I'm on day 48 of 500/mg per week test e and I'm feeling completely normal. Haven't made any out of the ordinary gains. I tryed freezing 1.5 ml and there was no crystallization at all. I got some gear today from a reliable source and my question is should I just run my new test for the remainder of my 3 month cycle or start fresh?

Hey guy. I'm on day 48 of 500/mg per week test e and I'm feeling completely normal. Haven't made any out of the ordinary gains. I tryed freezing 1.5 ml and there was no crystallization at all. I got some gear today from a reliable source and my question is should I just run my new test for the remainder of my 3 month cycle or start fresh?

I'd get bloods done and start fresh

Hunter Of Gunmen

22y/o male
5'8"
13-16bf
Lifting for 3 years. Was 129 pounds 3 Years ago got into lifting and eating like a breathing garbage can lol.
Diet is prett good around 4500cals but haven't fully calculated.

Any input greatly appreciated thanks.

When I first got my Test E, I thought it was fake. On some people it might take a month to three just to see and feel results. Definitely get bloodwork done and get it checked out. Your doctor has to follow certain procedures regarding your PHI (Personal Health Information). So going to see the doctor and asking him for some bloodwork first before you start all over again is not a bad idea. I also have to add that testosterone raises your LDL and lowers your HDL significantly. If your numbers come back all screwed up you know your shit is real. Best of luck. Here's a pic of my results.

I don't like the sounds of this. I did a cycle of test E at 250mg a week and was seeing/feeling a difference in a couple weeks. That's a low dose and I still noticed it.

Like people are saying, blood work!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I don't like the sounds of this. I did a cycle of test E at 250mg a week and was seeing/feeling a difference in a couple weeks. That's a low dose and I still noticed it.

Like people are saying, blood work!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Ya I tapered up with my sustanon 4 weeks at 1 cc and by week 5 I was up 10lbs even more... BLOODSS

"You mean there's more to life than being hard as fuck?"

Top Bottom