Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

Yea i was kinda alluding to the fact youre a fucking pussy ass bitch like plunkey. You knkw in casd you missed whst i was saying
Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Impossible to miss what youre saying since theres always so much of it. Its nothing if not entertaining though i admit

I'll play along, because you're presenting an interesting scenario.

Based on your logic, what if that parent had been spanking their child instead of shocking a puppy? Would you still feel justified to step-in and stop the situation?

what if the child had a shock collar on you distortion of the time/space continuum? :coffee:

<------

He "wishes" he had the hair of the dude in his avi, he would so desperately wish. BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Shouldnt you be blow drying your fucked up hair or something constructive? Your absence of nutsbin your sac doesnt mean nobody else has balls bro beans.

Meh...cops don't always enforce the law when they think a ngr is right.

I.E. last May when I beat ol' boy's head in for running over my pregnant wife and talking shit when I showed up.

I got away scott free

Not saying what SB did was right or wrong, I probably would have asked the guy to stop or leave though

One time I parked at a store in Tucson and there was a dog in a locked car. That dog was baking inside that car and crying. I called the cops immediately.

Was was pouring water into the cracked window, and I figured I would wait about one minute before I smashed that car window, but the cops got there right away. They unlocked that door in about 15 seconds and got that dog out right as the owner came out. I think they took the assholes dog from him as he was whining about how it was no big deal.

Now if I was Strongbow, I would have spiced the story up a bit and broken the window to save the dog, and then the mother fucker would come out of the store yelling at me for breaking his window, so I'd have to throw a flying leg scissors on his ass and smash his face into the pavement and then lock him in my hot car while I drank a beer and laughed at him as he begged me to let him out. :FRlol:

breaking news: sb aint douche it and made up a cool story bro

Lol yea thats it you cock breathed wenny washing ass goblin

Don't make me come over there and black your one good eye broheim.

hahahahahahahaha, you'd be out of breath by the time you ran up on him. Then maybe SB would pinch your chubby little rosey cheeks and say leave before I get angry, and you would of course. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

but I love the old curmudgeonly tough guy talk. DT can talk that shit not you, even in joke you're not allowed to do it.

He didnt attack him. He simply took the collar off an animal that was being abused. The owner advanced towards him and he simply showed self defense.

quote "I knocked him on his ass and tried to wrap the collar around his neck"...

could be argued that it was self defense i suppose... ... i know when i try to stop someone from stealing my property and they attack me by knocking me on my ass i tend to escalate the amount of force i use against the asshat.. but that's just me..

I'll play along, because you're presenting an interesting scenario.

Based on your logic, what if that parent had been spanking their child instead of shocking a puppy? Would you still feel justified to step-in and stop the situation?

Ok broholio I am not against beating a kids ass who needs it. Now spank the shit out of your two year old who dont know any better till he pisses himself and im knee deep in your ass. My son was involved in a situation last year at school something to this degree. Beezy jr stepped in on a man who was belittling the shit out of his kid after a practice. The kid was very obviously shaken and the old man wouldnt let up so Baby Beezekiel very respectfully asked the guy to ease up and then he popped off at Jr. Jr says if you touch the kid again im gonna beat the fuck out of you. He did and Beezy restrained the drunk bastard until the coach got there to deal with it You know scripturd tells us to protect the weak and elddrly in their time of need. I was raised to stick up for what is right and i raised my kids to do the same. When there is no reason all thats left is force. I have no doubt my kid handled his buisness like a man he asked and tried reason and then he collered the fuck and made a bitch out of him until and adult coumd step in same thing i would have done. What would you have done? And what if he had done nothing and the kid went home and killed himself. I dont leave the things i can change to chance if you do we are just diffrent in our preception of right and wrong. God gives us the strength to change things or make a diffrence for a reason. Because you piss on the blessings you have been given dont mean i am wrong for standing up for people or animals in harms way. Because some fucking faggot says its wrong or unlawful dontnmean shit to me. I dont give a fuck about the law or your opinion of me. You know i am right because i know youre intelligent as fuck. Dont be swayed from what is the right thing Plunkbrohiemo. Take a stand ngr go kick sobodies ass cause you know they need it. Youll feel better when you close your eyes at night

Top Bottom