Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a workout plan, please help

horoscope

Hey guy's , I'm 17 year's old, and I am about to start going to the gym , I've been going off and on , but I want to get serious, but i get really lost in the gym lol, I need a solid plan to burn alot of fat, I am 5'11 - 6 feeet , 240 pounds .. please help me !

thanks for reading and replying !

Losing the weight will be in your diet, you should post this in the diet section. Idk really about lifting to lose weight, oh and cardio. Do it. :)

Yeah if you're gonna lose weight, diet and do cardio. For lifting i'd do any normal 3 days a week split since you'll be focusing a lot on cardio. Just make sure you include the 3 basic lifts; bench, squat, deadlift.

YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT!!!! i saw a fat kid at the gym the other day and he was on the treadmill, and lifting weights.. he is working with a trainer. I wanted to tell him "look dude, you can do this all day and night, you aren't gonna get anywhere unless you change your diet"

people like that will go to the gym then go to wendy's

this is what you should be eating.. fruits/veggies/some LEAN meats/NO RED MEAT/NO FAST FOOD/... no fried food, no restaurant food, no breads, no sugars, no soy.. and drink lots of WATER and FRESH fruit juice.

then once you get your diet correctly .. STARVED CARDIO in the morning works like a charm. light running/walking on an empty stomach. then you have a solid and light breakfast.

at your age i would think you had a track team in your high school or cross country. you should join them. so what if the other kids laugh at you and you don't get to compete. tell them I said to stuff it. just go out there and train and use that peer pressure as motivation!!

and PM me if you need more help or other questions.. you can DO THIS!

Last edited:
Top Bottom