Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Hate Fat People

waterboy

FAT PEOPLE SUCK ...... Fat people hate us because we look built and care about what we look like ....sorry this is just a venting post :mad: ....Im sick of fat people bitching about me eating tuna or drinking a protien shake while they eat candy and donuts

Last edited:
sorry bro but that is a very ignorant thing to say. you just singled out over half of the population of the united states and said you hate them. i have never had a problem with overweight people hating me because i am fit. sometimes they seem bitchy but i would be too if i had terrible genetics.

i am sure you know someone that is overweight and you like them....think how they would feel if they knew you said that.

I have terrible genetics my self ...thats why I have to watch watch what I eat and train twice as hard ....

waterboy said:
FAT PEOPLE SUCK ...... Fat people hate us because we look built and care about what we look like ....sorry this is just a venting post :mad: ....Im sick of fat people bitching about me eating tuna or drinking a protien shake while they eat candy and donuts

I know it is a mean thing to say but I can see where he's coming from. Twice at work I've been asked, let me correct that, I've been accused of doing Steroids. And guess what, both were fat pigs. One was a guy and the other a girl. I had to put the guy in check and held myself back on the girl. I wanted to tell her that it wasn't my fault she was a fat pig. Mind you, it's not like I am ripped or as big as I want to be, yet. It just rubbed me the wrong way. ahhh, just needed to vent that out.

Eric Fustino said:
I don't hate fat people infact I would never juge someone on there apperence, but one thing I do hate is fat people at the gym who think there the shit and big and better then you because they weigh 280 with 40% bodyfat! the resone I say this is because at my gym there is a small group of fat guys of 3 who have a very big mouth and stare everyone down and think they are great because they brag about there 20 inch arms that look horrible with there huge guts that pops out:(
I would not judge on apperence ethier but I am sick of these comments I keep hearing

Top Bottom