Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had tracers this morning

JibbyJabba said:
Definiteyl drop that shit ASAP... I've got tracers still from Clomid use a year ago.

you think they'll eventually fade away? Damn a year.... have you gotten use to them?

ive used clomid before and gotten tracers, and its happening again. It went away before, will i be so lucky again?

michaelt said:
ive used clomid before and gotten tracers, and its happening again. It went away before, will i be so lucky again?

First time I used it, I got tracers and they went away. Second time I tried clomid was about 5 months ago and the tracers are just now starting to fade. Nelsons right, clomid SUCKS for more reasons than just the tracers. I'll never use it again and will never recomend it.

Finally a thread where others have had MAJOR problems and its discussed. When I took clomid for the first time I had never heard of the tracer problem, then when I did hear about it I never heard it could be potentially permanent.

Again - It took months after I stopped taking clomid for the tracers to go away. My eyes still don't feel quite right.

If you decide to use clomid, I strongly suggest discontinuing at the first sign of tracers. Your eyes are nothing to fuck with....

nelson has it right...

i'd go with 50mg proviron/20mg nolva

I've used clomid after 4 cycles. Always get tracers, and they ALWAYS fade away as soon as I stop the clomid.

Does anyone actually know anyone personally who experiences permanently tracers after using clomid? No flame, but it sounds like a steroid myth to me.

If anyone's got any articles, I love to see them. Thanks.

kbrkbr said:
I've used clomid after 4 cycles. Always get tracers, and they ALWAYS fade away as soon as I stop the clomid.

Does anyone actually know anyone personally who experiences permanently tracers after using clomid? No flame, but it sounds like a steroid myth to me.

If anyone's got any articles, I love to see them. Thanks.

Articles?? Bro - did you read all the posts?? You've got actual users with tracers way after they discontinued clomid that just posted on this thread. I'm one of them. I don't need a fucking article to tell me anything, I was "seeing" it every night....

jubei said:
LC, are you talking in terms of recovery or in terms of side effects...maybe both?

Recovery wise.

I didn't have any problems with clomid except for tracers.. but that is a big problem so i've actually gone with a combination plan lately.

50mg of clomid before i go to bed and
20mg of nolva for 10 days

then
20mg of nolva for another 10

Works for me.

Top Bottom