Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bet Lebron James' mother fed him GH

I went to his kid's bday party...it was pretty entertaining...he doesnt party, this much I know

JKurz1 said:
Excuse me???? When you have to battle against 300lbs because your center is a puss, it most certainly is.....

hes no center. all that weight and mass makes u slow, which is a no no for bball.

tonyroma said:
You ever party with him??? I probably would give the king a hand job if he gave me his Nike Endorsement deal.... Shit i'll probably let him bang my girlfriend for season tickets.

Whats your girls number, so I can call her and tell her what an asshole you are.. :evil:

JKurz1 said:
VERY TRUE!

However, in real life....he's a puss.....totally different on the court, I think he would have been eaten alive in the NFL.....esp. because he weight room thrive isn't there......he can and does practice balls out for hours and hours, but the weight room is merely a way of passing time......

I've got news for ya buddy, Troy Polumalu (Pittsburg Steelers' Safety) lifts no heavy weights at all. He says that he always got injured lifting heavy weights. It has also be reported that Herschel Walker never did any heavy weights but rather hundreds of push ups and other various body weight exercises everyday.

Lebron James doesn't need to hit the weight room like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman or Ray Lewis.. I am quite sure that if Lebron DID decide to do that with his genetics, he would be ridiculous in an NFL uniform, and I'd love to see him play WR or at the very least TE.. Antonio Gates is an awesome TE for a reason, and a lot of that reason has to do with his basketball experience..

T-Matt

Basketball players are phenomenal athletes. Imagine LeBron as your tight end, MJ and Dr J as wideouts. One handed catches would be the norm. Barkley at nose tackle? Ahmad Rashad said there was nobody in the NFL that could throw a football as far or as hard as Abdul Jabbar! (They worked out together). Karl Malone at defensive end? Imagine Shaq on the pitchers mound! Conversely, I have read that NFL linebackers have higher vertical jumps than the average NBA player because of the weight training for explosiveness. I have seen Jerry Ball at 6-1 310 dunk the shit out of a basketball, when he was a nose tackle for the Lions. Whew! Some people's kids...

A new article "Lebron James is on Steroids?" has been added:

For the most part, the NBA has steered clear of the steroid problems that plague other professional sports leagues. But when Lebron James’ name came up as a potential user of steroids, everyone in the NBA was panicking. Since the accusations were leveled, a big controversy has ignited.

Not hijacking thread but look at this guy - All natural and ripped!!! Super obliques and all!!
Photo_Terrell_Owens_nude_and_naked_almost.jpg

He's probably natural, but his hormone levels got to be way abnormal.... Maybe his mom gave him some var, GH, and a 20 oz. sprite for lunch. If you ever scene him in person, it's unbalievable how massive he is. Like the width of his shoulders, and his arms and legs are so long compared to his torso.

Pure genetics. Some of us are super blessed and he's one of them.

Top Bottom