Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HST. Finished 15's. Arms are both .25" larger. Sweet.

yea. I know. We didn't have a camera then. The closestpicture I have is from the end of the 15's which is one week ago.

Is there a site that tells you how to do poses for pictures. I mean does it say how to look the biggest or whatnot?

cwc73 said:
Is there a site that tells you how to do poses for pictures. I mean does it say how to look the biggest or whatnot?

WORD!! I wanna know too!!..I still cant pose for shit!!

Brah'..yer pics look great!! gotta' great foundation to build off of,..cant wait to see what the 10's and 5's do for ya!!! KEEP KILLIN' THAT SHIT!!!

Whats yer diet lookin' like?

MY diet...um, yea. Well. It really varies. I mean if I go to Wal MArt, It's great for a week. The next week it's ok. It's not perfect, but its definatly better than others. I also (when I have enough milk) make my own MRP shake 2-3 times a day. It's protien, milk, penut butter, and an oreo if I have one.

Tastes damn good.

cwc73 said:
MY diet...um, yea. Well. It really varies. I mean if I go to Wal MArt, It's great for a week. The next week it's ok. It's not perfect, but its definatly better than others. I also (when I have enough milk) make my own MRP shake 2-3 times a day. It's protien, milk, penut butter, and an oreo if I have one.

Tastes damn good.

DUDE!!! DIET IS EVERYTHING!!! For me it was one of those, wish I knew then what I know now kind of things...Get yer diet in order!! You'll see your biggest gains from a good diet that you stick to. If ya just wanna get bigger and aren't to worried about body-fat % then just "eat big" & often, taking in tons of protein and drinking lots of water. If you are concerned about BF% then ya really need to get yer diet in order!

Yer' MRP shake does sound like it tastes good,..but,..what kind of protein? Natty Peanut Butter? OREO?!?!?!WTF,..OREO = BAD FAT!!!

So, what is this HST training that you guys are talking about? Got a link to something that explains what it is and how to do it?

Yea. I was using natty PB, but I got the regular kind this go around. I've only used the oreos twice. I need to go pick up some more chicken breasts.

Its whey and milk.

Stacemranger said:
So, what is this HST training that you guys are talking about? Got a link to something that explains what it is and how to do it?

Here's the link to the HST site for ya; http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.html ....Read everything then when, and if, all the science behind it and scientific lingo boggles your mind like it did mine there's some good bors in here as well as the HST board that can answer your questions.

Top Bottom