Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT scam

CheapPinz

I'm in S Fl & there's plenty of clinics offering HRT down here. The problem is firstly finding one that's legit, and secondly: finding one that doesn't plan on financially raping me.
After an hour long phone consult with the biggest HRT in Aventura, I went for my "doctor visit". After the visit, the Dr ushered me into another room with one of his associates to deal with the scrips he gave me. I got a standard screening, a bone scan, a face to face consult. The guy WAS thorough, and that's all good. Where it started getting sketchy was after the script was written. I said: I'm not prone to gyno so I don't want the anti-e's, don't want the hcg or the hgh, just a test cyp and oxandrolone to start. My impression of this clinic is: they're going to get 100% of their payment one way or another. Sure, paying for the testing and doctor visit is expected, but what is NOT expected and comes as a total surprise is the fact they want a >500 "maintainance fee" for monitoring your care....Nothing happens with this service, and its just a matter of them calling you their patient and agreeing to see you. Hmmmm...Isn't that what doctors do anyways? Why am I paying this absorbinant mystery fee for what doctors are supposed to do? Second scam: They write the script but won't let me leave their building with it. I say I want to get it filled at my local cvs. They say "we can't have people running around all over town with scripts". I say "its either legal or it isn't....so which is it?" No reply. Their policy is to use their own "compounding pharmacy" where the script is written and cashed in at the same office, so a $100 item can be sold for $400 and the medicine is mailed to you. Weird.
Since we all know our govt is all about money and making big headlines, I truly wonder how so many of these "businesses" running their scams in broad daylight don't get shut down. They're making a ton of profit, and I think many of their customers are legit guys >30 years old, legitimately able to be prescribed any hrt medicine deemed necessary. They shouldn't be gouged financially just because the world has a stigma against men and hrt products. If the same was true for women, we wouldn't be prescribing them post-menapausal estrogen or osteoporosis medicine....why bother right? Its just a natural progression of aging, and we need to just let it all fall apart, male or female, after a certain age.

I would wager most HRT clinics wont actually give you a script and require you get the meds from them or their compounding pharmacy. Of course their is a markup above and beyond what you would likely pay going through your normal doc or an endo but your being treated for something else.

Endo's treat for low lab numbers, HRT clinics treat for symptoms due to aging and more often than not the results of said treatment are very different.

Simply put, expect to pay more through an HRT clinic, but you can also expect a bit higher dose as well. There are still some above board hrt clinics out there they will give you full disclosure of prices before you ever see a doc, if they wont, keep walking.

Cheap, I lived in South Fl for many years and I agree with your statements above. Most if not all these clinics want to charge you a stupid amount of money (example: $5.00 per pill of anaztrozole, $190 for 10cc of cyp, $100 hcg powder, etc.) Also as you mentioned, they will not release the script without anti E's and wont allow you to use your local CVS pharmacy. I can see how this in turn fuels the black market for this sort of thing and peeps are willing to take a chance and order from some UG. Hell, even cheaper to take a flight to S. America walk into any pharmacy there and just buy over the counter. They are nice enough to offer to give you the shot for free....

Perhaps a drive down to Miami will serve you well.

Top Bottom