Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to add winstrol to this stack

Aserocm

I’m training 6x per week very religiously and I'm getting some outstanding results on my current cycle
Its testosterone + masteron, doing enanthate on both
now my question is how do I cut down the last 4 weeks of my cycle with winstrol? Should i just do 50mgs a day or should i stick with 25mgs. ?
I’m down to 11% body fat and want to get even leaner.

You can do quite well with 40 mg per day of winstrol... The max I would go is 50 mg and keeping it at 4 weeks is wise... you will keep the liver thrashing a lot less.. winstrol has a tendency to really hit you after 4 weeks on lethargy from crushing your liver.. you also need to keep a close eye on all other markers, especially cholesterol and it tends to really hurt that as well... make sure you not only use n2guard but also consider adding extra tudca and nac as well... I would also look at psyllium husk as well

I’m training 6x per week very religiously and I'm getting some outstanding results on my current cycle
Its testosterone + masteron, doing enanthate on both
now my question is how do I cut down the last 4 weeks of my cycle with winstrol? Should i just do 50mgs a day or should i stick with 25mgs. ?
I’m down to 11% body fat and want to get even leaner.
50mgs winstrol add it with 7caps n2guard

Top Bottom