Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How steroids change in your 40’s

WeraJaw

How do you think steroid use changes as you get into your 40’s?
My kids are now old enough where they don’t need supervision all the time. it frees up some more time that I can spend at the gym without getting interrupted
besides that how does your body start changing? I'm approaching 40 years old and I still like to use steroids
For example do you think trenbolone is still a viable option or should i stick to more mild steroids and go with anavar and masteron instead?

My opinion on tren has become that its really not necessary at all.. as you get older, it gets harder and harder on you as it is and while some will attempt to justify it and say it is just fine, i am not one of those.. i would stick with more mild compounds the older you get as you will be caught off guard at the great gains you can make while mitigating side effects.. lets put it this way... if you want to be able to use these longer, you want to avoid tren.. the strain from tren is just too much over time

it depends. for some 40 is 2/3rds of their life. for others its 90% of their life (yes bodybuilders are dropping dead like flies in their 40's and 50's

and for people like me its not even halfway through my life.

so it really depends on your health and lifestyle. your hpta is now fully developed so keeping cycles short is a smart idea so you don't end up on trt

It can definitely be harder on you as you age. I do not see the reason to beat yourself up too hard as you age

How do you think steroid use changes as you get into your 40’s?
My kids are now old enough where they don’t need supervision all the time. it frees up some more time that I can spend at the gym without getting interrupted
besides that how does your body start changing? I'm approaching 40 years old and I still like to use steroids
For example do you think trenbolone is still a viable option or should i stick to more mild steroids and go with anavar and masteron instead?
at your age you should use testosterone only TRT or sports TRT not trenbolone or masteron

Top Bottom