Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you shoot pool?

Everytime I played I'd end up in a damned fist fight. Drunken losers are not the best losers. I wasn't awesome or anything, but i could hold my own.

I think I am well above average in skill level. I won 16 games back to back last night at The Alibi. I don't have a fancy cue stick, just those damn broom handles they supply us with.

But still, there is some $$ to be made in Vegas if I can find 2-3 decent players. Just cracking the top ten will probably give 4 people 1000-1200 dollars a piece. And the nice thing is that bars here sponsor you and pick up all the expenses for you to go.

How the hell did you stumble upon this thread?

Also why doesn't it say banned under KAYNE's name?

hardrock said:
How the hell did you stumble upon this thread?

Also why doesn't it say banned under KAYNE's name?

I did a search for 'New Brunswick'. Brunswick brought this thread up. I was after the other thread I remembered.

I'm guessing that this thread is older than the upgrade that allows 'banned' to appear.

AAP said:
I play quite often. I was thinking of joining a league and trying to make it to Vegas for the shootout. They won't accept single players.

Any other pool shooters on here?

your a joke. ill leave my cue at home and u can pick house cue for me. fuckwad. you will loose bad.

Top Bottom