Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cycles per year?

ozcroboy

for the guys that do multiple cycle a year...... how many low dose cycles a year is safe? say 6 week beast or other PH cycles or a 12 week test only cycle with all PCT and on cycle support. is more than one a year an issue?

for the guys that do multiple cycle a year...... how many low dose cycles a year is safe? say 6 week beast or other PH cycles or a 12 week test only cycle with all PCT and on cycle support. is more than one a year an issue?

It all depends on your recovery bro! U should take at least a few months off in btwn starting after u run bloods and see that u have fully recovered from the last cycle!

safe is relative--meaning what you do; when; how; pct; diet; supplements; blood work; overall health; other life issues. sorry man--it's all individual.

yer i gathered as much. i kno they say the old time on time off rule. just wonderin if more than one cycle a year is truely safe or not. ive done 5-6 mini cycles ova the last 5-6 yrs b4 but neva more than one a year and always small cycles like 10 weeks of test @ 500mg a week or a 6 week beast cycle. no massive stacks.

yer i gathered as much. i kno they say the old time on time off rule. just wonderin if more than one cycle a year is truely safe or not. ive done 5-6 mini cycles ova the last 5-6 yrs b4 but neva more than one a year and always small cycles like 10 weeks of test @ 500mg a week or a 6 week beast cycle. no massive stacks.

It really does depend on recovery bro!! If u run bloods before and after then u can figure out how long and how many!! If u run a 16wk cycle and recover in a month, then take another 2 off then u can jump back on if u chose to and it's safely depending in your bloods bro! That could be 2 16wk hardcore cycles in a year which could yield serious gains!!

The only thing I have to stress to u and others is that if your not willing to run the necessary bloods then don't even bother with aas!!

RESPECT the gear or it will ruin u!!

what do u ask for when u ask for ur blood works? is it just a general blood works test or do u ask for liver function?

3 short 4 weekers... spring, summer and halloween :)

what do u ask for when u ask for ur blood works? is it just a general blood works test or do u ask for liver function?

for your first one you want baselines on everything when you are not on/off for a while so you get the "male panel" (all hormones and mine includes thyroid) + a "metabolic panel" + a "liver panel". and if you have any unique issues add that.

Get them done at the order test yourself clinic and learn what all the numbers mean.

Top Bottom