Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many bros dump there daily dbol dose in a gallon of water???

and lot of the d-bol would get stuck around the outside of the container. Just drink the damn water and take the pills.

good point latinos...didn't think of that

i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i lost some of my dbol because i was mixing it with water in a jug

I had the same thoughts as all of you about wasting the gear around the edges but alittle shake of the jug would prob solve that problem???!!!

But none the less it is food for thought...

E

actually I like the sweet tast of dbol plus I am a little hard core so this appeals to me. My only worrie is that i am unsure if orals loose there potency once dissolved??

E

Do the tabs actually disolve or rest at the bottom.

Is it that hard to swallow d-bols? This is definitely not a good idea because no matter what, the d-bol will be unevenly suspended in the water and perhaps stuck to the side like some of you have previously noted. Many times on the bottles of prescription drugs such as nexium or prevacid it says "swallow whole, do not crush or chew." D-bol pills were made to be swallowed and reforvit was meant to be drank so why confuse the two. This is not a criticism, I just think it foolish to possibly alter the effectiveness of a certain type of juice when you are undoubtedly paying top dollar for it and there is simply no need to.

Top Bottom