Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long

I don't think there's a easy answer. Everyone reacts different to each type of aas. Obviously sust is not know for having a lot of issues. But tren has a lot of sides and issues for most people.

So my answer is 10-14 days.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

If you want to run a proper cycle 2 weeks is out of the question , 6 weeks is the least I would run tren ace with test prop instead of sust

Depends on how you personally react to that particular mixture of compounds at those dosages.... kc17 has a good suggestion there with test prop and tren acetate for 6-8 weeks if its a short cycle you're after

He never said he wanted a short cycle. He asked "how LONG can I take them with out issues?"

Tren gives a lot of people problems right away. That's way me and another member said two weeks.

No one suggested for him to do a two week cycle. We said he can take tren for about to weeks with out issues.
Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Thinks for the info guy . I have been running the sus at 600 mg & the tren At 400 mg a week for 8 week now with no problem or side nothing but good strength and great body fat loss is it safe to run it for 12 to 16 week then run a 3 month pct . This my third. Cycle so I'm still new to all this . That why I'm asking

Top Bottom