Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to run sustanon 250 and boldenone 200 for

mike22uk

hi guys

i was just wondering how many weeks i should run the sus250 for ?
this is how i would do it
wk 1-10 sus250 twice a week
wk1-10 eq 200 twice a week
then 3 week later run Clomid
Clomid wk 13 at 300 mg 1st day then 50mg every day after that
running Tamoxifen eod during course
please help
thanks mike​

could i carry on running the eq after i have stopped the eq?
when to run clomid?
is there any need in hcg if running clomid?​

here is my stats,
from last weeks weighing at the gym​

age 22
male
bf 15%4
height 174 cms 5 ft 9
weight 12 stone 2 - 77.4 kgs​

i do cardio 8 minutes a day running at 9mph 3-4 times a week,
train mon, tues, thur ,friday
eat realy healthy!! on my 2nd week today of the sus and eq 3rd jab just an hour ago​

thanks guys and also to you alcatraz!!​

Do you have enough gear to extend this cycle out another 4 weeks?

I like to run Eq for at least that length. I love Eq but takes time for it to have maximal effect. Your better off running an AI on cycle rather than a serm. Use the Nolva for PCT instead and drop the clomid unless you have good expereince with clomid previously but I hate it. HCG is great for most any cycle. Makes recovery that much easier going into PCT with no atrophy.

ah ok guys , well i can get what ever i need any time, i have tamoxifen, not nolva both the same tho, so run the sus250 for 12 weeks? then the eq for how long? can i run that still while i have stopped the sus250 and using clomid and tamoxifen at same time?? whats the dosages for the clomid , 3weeks after my last shot of sus250?
thank you all, you lot are bloody very helpful!!

No, once you stop the sustanon you are trying to bring your natural test levels back, continuing the EQ will work directly against that.

Id go for 12 weeks. I wouldnt run the tamoxifen everyday, doing so will reduce your gains. just keep it on hand incase you come across any estrogenic sides. Use the tamoxifen alongside the clomid for PCT, you will need some HCG too as both compunds will shut you down. Start your PCT 2.5 - 3 weeks weeks after your last shot of both compounds. Use the anti es alongside HCG and for 2 weeks after. Good luck.

hiya unit, so just do a 12 week course with them both eh, then after that last shot, wait 2.5 weeks, then do what you just said?
i hope i keep my gains and my BALLS!!!
thanks unit

Yes, i would go for 12 weeks simply because you are using equipoise which takes quite a long time to see the quality gains. The good thing is you WILL keep nearly all of it with EQ (if your PCT/training and diet are up to scratch). Iv used sust and eq and loved it, kept 90% of it too.

PCT (starts 2-3 weeks after last shot of each) - start using the tamoxifen and/or clomid at 40mg/150mg a day for 2 weeks alongside the HCG which is used 250ius every day or 500ius every other day for 2 weeks others will tell you higher but HCG used in high dosages will give you worse sides that the gear it self. continue to use the tamox and or clomid for another 2 weeks after the HCG at 20mg/50-100mg per day. Personally id just go with the tamoxifen, its better at blocking the estrogenic sides and has less sides that clomid which can cause acne with some users.

so i dont nessaceraly? need the clomid tabs i could just use tamoxifen? i shal keep you to this bro and hope i keep my gains and my balls come back n can stil get a hardon haha
when should i see a difference in all like, il have my 4th shot thur, so thats 2 weeks il have been on it, thanks
mike

1-14 sustanon 500mg ew
1-12 eq 400mg ew
start in 2-3 week hcg 500iu e3rd during cycle or 500iu ed last 2 weeks of cycles quit hcg 2 days before pct starts

adex keep on hand if bloat ... .25 eod if needed

pct 11 days after last test shot
nolva 60mg 7 days
nolva 40 mg 14 days
sustain alpha
this here would be good to go and you will recover easy

Top Bottom