Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long for gyno to subside?

For the second time, I have nipples that are a little sore, long after my cycle has been done and over iwith. This time I haven't been on since February and the pain is comin back a little. I don't get it. I'm assuming it's because of some hormone fluctuation in my body, but why that's happening I don't know. I had real bad pain under my nips in high school long before juice was ever a thought in my head. When I went to the doc then, he said it was normal for that to happen sometimes at my age.

If I was you I get some A-dex and Nolva and try a run with that. Should work. I might be doin the same again soon.

thx for the replies guys, i was taking adex and nolva for 4 weeks.....the nolva made the pain go away but did shit for the estrogen so it made me retain more water on my chest making it look worse...adding the adex flattened me out but after awhile the improvements stopped...plus i was getting shooting pains in my back and i felt like i was on speed or sumthin so i thought my cholesterol was rising..so i stopped with the adex, since i wasnt juicin. i'm guessing it wasn't so much for the estrogen but the lack of dht that caused it....now that ive been off for 5 weeks which is the half life of it, my strength is comin back, and im not as bloated

also my gyno seems to be like jekyl and hyde..its going back n forth from close to normal to puffy, but the intervals are longer....im hoping its gettin better. my left nip has a gel like mound the size of half a pea, right now im jus followin the doc's directions n lettin my hormones fix itself..he did say it was breast tissue and said that it can shrink drastically with time..so i'll see what he says in 3 weeks. i hope u guys get ur gyno resolved too

slyder190 said:
For the second time, I have nipples that are a little sore, long after my cycle has been done and over iwith. This time I haven't been on since February and the pain is comin back a little. I don't get it. I'm assuming it's because of some hormone fluctuation in my body, but why that's happening I don't know. I had real bad pain under my nips in high school long before juice was ever a thought in my head. When I went to the doc then, he said it was normal for that to happen sometimes at my age.

If I was you I get some A-dex and Nolva and try a run with that. Should work. I might be doin the same again soon.

like muscle said it could take like over a year for it to go away. if it's just pain its very minor. i read from the actual gyno forums out there that pain is when the gland is growing a bit and is close to a nerve. puffiness is when the gland/fat is actually pushing the nips from behind...when mine wasnt puffy n jus painful it felt like a needle being gently pushed in the nip. i have a friend here that told me he had bad pain in his nips for 3 months after a cycle, tht went away after 4 days of adex, maybe it'll work for u. gluck

Okay, I know right now a lot of kids that are going through puberty will be looking at what I am going to say right now but this is mainly for you boys going through puberty so please read till end. Gyno is when your estrogen is too high and testosterone is low a reason for this can be masturbation, when masturbating after ... lets say a workout the masturbation causes your testosterone to get significantly lower and your estrogen higher, so this could make your gyno last longer and have a better chance of hardening so I reccomend you stop masturbating in order to keep your hormones at the same amount and to therefore get rid of gyno. Btw no hate I am not a doctor just came across this so yeah :D

Top Bottom