Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long for gyno to subside?

joker261

for those that had symptoms like puffy nipples or lumps that went away, with or without pct...jus wondering about those that can control their gyno and make it subside. maybe i can wait it out but i have the option of gettin surgery since the head surgeon will giv me the hookup.. my gyno wasnt steroid induced but was from dutasteride so i stopped 4 weeks of anti-e's since it didnt do much after awhile n i didnt want to play guinea pig wit my hormones much longer. any response appreciated thx

It all depends on how bad it is and how long you want to try and ride it out. I have had gyno symptoms in the past while on cycle, including the tiny lumps under one nip that have went completely away about 6-8 after ending cycle while running nolva. If it has been a decent amount of time since ending your cycle and the symptoms havent went away and you can get the surgery at decent price that you might as well just get it done, especially if it is causing pain in the area.

thx for the reply...the doc said it was cosmetic n minor since it's only puffy nips..its been puffy for about 1 month..so he told me to get off all the anti-e's to not mess up my hormone balance even more n see what 4 weeks does and he'll see...i guess waiting it out can't hurt since ill probly get it done..and it'll give time for the dutas to clear.

joker261 said:
thx for the reply...the doc said it was cosmetic n minor since it's only puffy nips..its been puffy for about 1 month..so he told me to get off all the anti-e's to not mess up my hormone balance even more n see what 4 weeks does and he'll see...i guess waiting it out can't hurt since ill probly get it done..and it'll give time for the dutas to clear.

Mine went down after 2 weeks on nolva and are fine now. That's after a 4 week dbol run. BTw (still on nolva)!

karachi183 said:
Mine went down after 2 weeks on nolva and are fine now. That's after a 4 week dbol run. BTw (still on nolva)!

wat dosage? was it jus lumps, puffiness, or jus pain? i feel like i jus wanna rip it out of my pecs n crush it

joker261 said:
wat dosage? was it jus lumps, puffiness, or jus pain? i feel like i jus wanna rip it out of my pecs n crush it

I just had puffy nips and very very slight pain. I took 40mgs for the first few days then dropped it to 20mgs and 2 or so weeks later so far so good. Good luck!!

I have lumps that never went away... stayed on gyno for six weeks, didn't help at all. Goin to the surgeon soon to see what he says.

trickassmark said:
I have lumps that never went away... stayed on gyno for six weeks, didn't help at all. Goin to the surgeon soon to see what he says.

pubertal gyno i read clears up in 3-8 months for those tht had a temporary fluctuation of hormones...i can't wait tht long however, but if i see any improvement in 4 weeks i might just tough it out. so far its been 5 weeks of it, i guess there is a slight improvement, but i also did lose alot of water n fat so i dunno.

joker261 said:
pubertal gyno i read clears up in 3-8 months for those tht had a temporary fluctuation of hormones...i can't wait tht long however, but if i see any improvement in 4 weeks i might just tough it out. so far its been 5 weeks of it, i guess there is a slight improvement, but i also did lose alot of water n fat so i dunno.

since you said you lost alot of water/fat i might add that when i dropped the dbol which seemed to aggrevate it my nips went down a considerable amount as did the pain so it seemed like a combo of it all. As we speak it seems like things are still coming down and are fine with no pain anymore. (2cents)

fish oil helps some individuals...for some it can take a year and a half w/o any anti estrogens...if u take an anti estrogen after cycle sometimes it will go away after up to six weeks

everyone is different

good luck

Top Bottom