Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how I got the DR to prescribe me GH

I was already prescribed GH 2 months ago...but than a few days ago I lost the prescription...looked for it every where but couldn't find it...and today me and my parents were on our way to visit my uncle at the hospital...while we were heading there I found out that my mom wanted to stop at the clinic to get a medicine for her stomach..so I thought to my self I should try to get the DR to prescribe me GH while we are at it....we walk in the clinic (it was the same place where I got pres before but we had a different DR) my mom walks in the DRs room first while me and my dad wait outside...so my dad walks up to the front desk and tells them that I lost my prescription and he wants to see if they could get it out of my file...so she said ok have a seat...she pulls out my file and dose her thing than tells me to see the same DR when my mom finishes...than my mom comes out with a pissed off face (DR didn't wanna prescribe her the medicine) than I walk in and my dad fallows.....we sit down talk to the DR...and the DR looks like she dosnt know shit...all she knew is that what I wanted was something illegal with out a prescription.....I was expecting her to just pull it out of my file and right me a prescription...but she asks me
DR: what are u suffering from?
me: ha....when I was in the US the DR prescribed me GH because they noticed that my IGF1 levels was very low...and I wasnt growing properly
DR: what is that?
me: insulin like growth factor 1
DR: your insulin?
me: no IGF1
DR: insulin?
me: no no no insulin like growth factor 1...not insulin..its different.....and the GH will help raise IGF1 levels
DR: hmmmm so what am I suppose to write?
me: the last dr he just wrote HGH than stamped it
DR: hmmmm....so what dose it look like is it a vial? an injection?
me: no its a pen...u just screw the needle on top than put ur dose...
DR: how many do u take a day:
me: 2 IU than raise it gradually to 4
DR: hmmmmm
me: but the last dr he just wrote HGH
DR: but I cant just write that...I have to know what it is
me: am telling u they prescribed it to me in the US and it helped allot...before taking it I was very skinny and sick all the time...I wasnt eating
dad: O yah before he was very sick...now he is doing great
DR: ok.......so am gonna write H....G...H
me: yes yes yes
DR:......STAMP

we walk out

me: WAHAHAHA
dad: LOOOOOOOL
mom: they didnt wanna prescribe my medicine for my stomach but they prescribe him testosterone.....

Last edited:
no they did not prescribe testosterone they prescribed growth hormone..

and you already had a live prescription so what was the big deal??

no they did not prescribe testosterone they prescribed growth hormone..

and you already had a live prescription so what was the big deal??

your trolling right?
thats what mad it even more funny cuz my mom said testosterone and they didn't even prescribe her her medicine for her stomach cuz the DR took her license from a cereal box and was expecting my mom to explain to her what it was but my mom didn't know what she wanted to take either

In most areas you have to get a very open minded doctor or its not going to happen.

In most areas you have to get a very open minded doctor or its not going to happen.

u can even do it in the US...I never done it
but they say since no one knows the fact of normal levels of growth hormones that are suppose to be in the body...u can just tell the DR I have a hormone deficiency and he will prescribe it to u after a blood test...but if u tell him I wanna lift weights or what ever they will think that u are an under cover

Top Bottom