Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you like Masteron?

zips92 said:
Good point by you and tweakle that I was trying to get at in my post. Question remains, if being used solely for gyno, why choose masteron over proviron?
mast is ment to used as an androngenic anti cancer treatment for oestrogen dependent tumours
proviron is a fertiliatly aid usewd to increase sperm count
I used both at doses upto 100mg ed and mast beats provion at keeping oestrogen sides away

Castro_bigdog said:
$ for $ Mast is not worth it...........

It definitely is if you're physique is just in need of chiseling. You can use massive doses and get strength, harndess, and vascularity that winstrol provides without the harsh liver effects and joint pain. Masteron is actually quite versatile, but you're right, for novice's it's a waste.

Last edited:
guicedguido said:
masteron if taking eod would give you more strength than proviron but this is just what I am told I have never used proviron for purposes of just gyno fortunately that is not a situation that I have frequently dealt with call me the lucky one. the quest. is if you aren't getting it in raw powder and HBing then is it worth the additional money which is obviously a personal choice if you got it like that go for it.
my reps always go up when adding mast
if gyno is youre problem youd be better of with a aifm nolva combo depending on how you got the gyno

52_21_30 said:
It definitely is if you're physique is just in need of chiseling. You can use massive doses and get strength, harndess, and vascularity that winstrol provides without the harsh liver effects and joint pain. Masteron is actually quite versatile, but you're right, for novice's it's a waste.

By this do you mean only professional BB have use for masteron, not amateur BB......or are you saying novice as in first time AAS users?

I like it a lot. It increases your libido, great for strength gains and is good at getting contest ready if thats your thing. It also has a small anti estrogenic affect. It depends on what your goals for it is. If you are strictly using it for contest prep then you should wait until you are low in BF it just drains the water out of you and from between your skin layer and muscle. A huge negative is if you are prone to hairloss then you will want to stay far away from it. If the men on your moms side of the family are losing their hair. try something else unless you dont care about that

zips92 said:
By this do you mean only professional BB have use for masteron, not amateur BB......or are you saying novice as in first time AAS users?

No no, definitely not for pro's only. In fact I don't think there is such a thing. It's a great drug as long as you know what to expect from it, and don't mind the price. Then again, as was mentioned in this thread, the raw powder is very cheap.

Also, CO B-man is spot on with his statement.

Top Bottom