Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you like Masteron?

Swole_2112 said:
I've never used it before, but have read good things about it. I integrate some masteron into my cycles in the not too distant future and would like some feed back. So, what are your various experiences with it?

Its a great drug for fisnishing the physique. works best wehn already in good condition.

No direct mention of any gyno benefits or the difference b/w proviron and masteron in that regards? My understanding is masteron can be of benefit for that specific puprose, due to unique DHT mechanism, especially during a test cycle if a traditional AI and SERM doesn't work for you preventing gyno.......and you don't want to use letro. Granted, you should be at a moderately low BF% already

Any additional thoughts on that?

I used it on my first cycle.... and I won't ever spend the cash again for it... stacked it with var... had decent strength gains (most likely due to the var)... kept doses fairly light and maybe that was my mistake... but to run the kind of doses I would have liked would have dug a pretty good hole in my pocket... IMHO there is better gear out there for fractions of the cost with far better gains!!!

~Papa Lion~

it's cheap as shit in raw powder, I'm running 600mg a week of it along with test/tren. Nipple swelling subsides very quickly on it (I was stupid and did some dbol for a couple of months.. duh) and it gives me a nice explosive strength boost (increased DHT levels make for a more efficient CNS)

Tweakle said:
Nipple swelling subsides very quickly on it

For those that suffer from this (myself included - too many high dose test cycles), mast is worth using for just this reason.

52_21_30 said:
For those that suffer from this [nipple swelling] (myself included - too many high dose test cycles), mast is worth using for just this reason.

Good point by you and tweakle that I was trying to get at in my post. Question remains, if being used solely for gyno, why choose masteron over proviron?

masteron if taking eod would give you more strength than proviron but this is just what I am told I have never used proviron for purposes of just gyno fortunately that is not a situation that I have frequently dealt with call me the lucky one. the quest. is if you aren't getting it in raw powder and HBing then is it worth the additional money which is obviously a personal choice if you got it like that go for it.

Top Bottom