Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come my freind got huge just eating some dbol, and taking alittle primo?

yarpic said:

I smell jealousy...

no not jealousy, he's right. You're friend will be lucky if he keeps 8lbs. Last time I ran dbol I didn't use enough of an anti-e and lost about 10-15lbs of pure water! :p

i mean i suppose its possible but in my experiences and my opinion people that blow up like that on such a supposed small amount of juice are actually takin a lot more than they let on.......but im sayin he could jsut have ridiculous genetics and in that case im a little jealous lol......but like everyone else said lets wait and see how much he keeps

Re: Re: how come my freind got huge just eating some dbol, and taking alittle primo?

Nutrient-Nut said:

If more people would have experimented with lower doses before they got into the very high dose territory, they probably could have also made similar gains like this. Most people just listen to others when it comes to planning their cycle out and establishing their dose. They don't experiment with small doses first, usually because they're so anxious to get big quickly and they just don't make good decisions. I could do the above cycle and have those results also, because I only do very small doses and don't allow my body to get accustomed to the higher dose cycles that seem to be the norm of most people. Why? I don't know, I guess most people just think that more is better and this is what made steroids dangerous and brought about so many side-effects which could have been easily avoided.

NN

PS - The bodybuilders of the 70's favorite stacks included this D-Bol/Primo stack, in fact this was Arnold's favorite and it's been said that their doses were considerably less than the doses of today. IMO, they looked much better back then than bodybuilders look today. The GH and all that other bullshit of today wasn't used back then.

hm? that makes sense.......

is it really true about that being Arnies cyle?

OMEGA said:
thats right

10-15 mgs of dbol before workouts and 200 mgs of Primo a week.

up 19 pounds in 9 weeks??????

what gives???????:confused: :bawling: :confused: :bawling:

Oh come on Omega, you know the answer, i always support minimal doses. And that is a greag stack IMO. I have written on many threads about this. Low doses rule if your diet, training and recovery is right. Hell if those factors are in place, you will gain well naturally, so any anabolics thrown into the mix will be awsome.

News Flash: Some people know how to train and eat. Try it sometime. It works.

It's funny how people scoff at a gain of five pounds. Try and imagine five pounds of meat. That's quite a bit! You couldn't gain that in one year training naturally if you're advanced.

So what do a lot of guys do? They gain 30 pounds -- lose 15, take a bunch of drugs to try to hold on to the rest, wrecking havoc on their metabolism -- lose another ten pounds, then do their next cycle.

They're called "gurus."

Nelson, you have some knowledge of bodybuilding in the 70's, and the very low dosages competitive pros were reported using at the time. I am more from the early-mid 80's time period, and even the local mass monsters back then were doing insane amounts, even by todays standards. Back when Rugby test was $15/10ml vial, and Searle Anavar was $50/100. American Syntex Anadrol was readily available. I don't think I knew anyone who did less than 200mg Anadrol/day back then, with plenty doing
400+ mg Anadrol/day plus hefty amounts of whatever else was
out there, which was plenty.

Apologies for the slight ramble, but the general question is if Zane, Mentzer, Arnold were doing these very moderate doses circa late 70's, 1980 era, how did the doses start going bananas
in just a very short amount of time? Availability and low cost, or
just bodybuildings popularity growing and amateurs trying to look
like the pros? Or is it possible that these 70's pros were doing insane amounts for the time, but keeping it very low profile?

Thats nothing, I gained and kept 23lbs and dropped a bit of body fat using only 8 amps of sust. Thats all you need for a first cycle. I could have had the same results if I only used 4 amps.

Top Bottom