Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come its like this

So apparently it does make a difference as to how warm the substance is when filtering. With the equipment that I have it is from 1 to 2 on the burner setting. At these settings CRYSTAL CLEAR GOODNESS!!!!
I felt pretty certian that my substance was not contaminated because I could watch it cloud up in the vials. So I just uncapped the vials and added to todays brew. No probs just beautirul golden goodness:D.

So apparently it does make a difference as to how warm the substance is when filtering. With the equipment that I have it is from 1 to 2 on the burner setting. At these settings CRYSTAL CLEAR GOODNESS!!!!
I felt pretty certian that my substance was not contaminated because I could watch it cloud up in the vials. So I just uncapped the vials and added to todays brew. No probs just beautirul golden goodness:D.

glad you got it figured out bro. so the finished product looks more like a bud light than a hefeweizen. haha!

LOL yep bro thats a good way to put it. But how come you as an aspiring know so much about beer?????LOL

Ok making test enth.
Its crystal clear before I filter into my vials.
But then after I filter into my vials it is cloudy, WTF?
Any help guyz????
My vials are streile capped and are visually clean for what thats worth.
Thanks all.

30g powder
2.4 ml Ba
93.6 ml GSO

Why no bb? Did cause problem just asking.

It came from china and needs to be filtered with a .2 filter. I know of this problem. It's very prevalent ESP when buying powder from china when it's over 100 degrees f. They have to add a compound to raise the melting point. The can't ship liquids. Lol

It came from china and needs to be filtered with a .2 filter. I know of this problem. It's very prevalent ESP when buying powder from china when it's over 100 degrees f. They have to add a compound to raise the melting point. The can't ship liquids. Lol
Bro, after reading all of your posting on filtering I wont, have not and would not even ever consider anything other then a .2. I dont want for me or anybody else getting any issues from lack of good and proper filtering.
I did lower my temp before filtering and that solved that issue.

Top Bottom