Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come its like this

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
Ok making test enth.
Its crystal clear before I filter into my vials.
But then after I filter into my vials it is cloudy, WTF?
Any help guyz????
My vials are streile capped and are visually clean for what thats worth.
Thanks all.

30g powder
2.4 ml Ba
93.6 ml GSO

Last edited:
Its really strange, 1/2 the batch was cloudy but the vials will clear up under warm water and the other half were crystal clear.
So anybody have any ideas on this?

I just shoot the stuff but imo it's just the fluid getting mixed with air when you strain it. When you put the vial under hot water you will then deoxygenate the fluid leaving it clear.

Hmmm....second batch the same way. The first several vials are cloudy but then if I run them under hot water they clear up nicely. The only thing that I changed was the temp on the burner. It seems that when I turned the burner down from 4 to 2 then the vials are all clear and stay that way.
So why is this? Maybe the substance is not cooling so much, so fast as it goes into the vial?

guys i have a friend who has started making his own test. hes a very smart dude (masters in kin) and is a fucking hulk 6'3 260. he's been through 4 batches he said and hes happy with it and claims he will never do anything else again. he said hes gonna try and figure out what it costs him to make a bottle and just charge me his cost for however much i want.

im not worried about price and i know thats against the rules but heres my question. what should i look for or what kinda questions should i ask him to make sure hes making this stuff legit. i could be totally over reacting but i wanna make sure i ask him some key questions before i trust his stuff. things like procedure, how sterile it is ect.

guys i have a friend who has started making his own test. hes a very smart dude (masters in kin) and is a fucking hulk 6'3 260. he's been through 4 batches he said and hes happy with it and claims he will never do anything else again. he said hes gonna try and figure out what it costs him to make a bottle and just charge me his cost for however much i want.

im not worried about price and i know thats against the rules but heres my question. what should i look for or what kinda questions should i ask him to make sure hes making this stuff legit. i could be totally over reacting but i wanna make sure i ask him some key questions before i trust his stuff. things like procedure, how sterile it is ect.

i'm pretty sure you just hijacked the doods thread. just sayin

Well doing more today. Will be sure to keep my heat on my burner at 2 or less. Will keep you all posted.

Top Bottom