Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honestly, oldest gear you have used....

eastcoastplayer

Just curious. I have some pharm-grade Test P that expired in 04/08. The thought of throwing it out kills me. It was pretty solid gear. Wondering what some vets thoughts are. I think I know the answer already.<<<<< here's your sign
:goatslaye

that's still totally good... doubt it's even lost any noticeable potency yet. I've used stuff 5 years old (stored properly) with no problems and it definately still had punch... Been a few threads on some old qv with exp 2004 and 2005 that are still working and just beginning to lose some.

I've used AAS that was 5 years past expire. It was tested and still full lable strength. Proper storage is key.

Sounds good! - I had the same question, any ideas for the PROPER storage besides cool & dark? i.e. fridge, or below ground, the pit in my backyard that holds all the bodies - oops!

lets hear some good storage ideas that can't be found by accident!

S

Last edited:
i going to be starting my cycle , and mine is a yr past exp.. i got more that is a month past but i saving that for next cycle... as said store it right it will be good i used 2 yrs past which was longest exp. i have used and it was still dosed perfect as far as i could tell...

Top Bottom