Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIV Poz Girl Looking for a new way

Millgirl:

See a doctor that deals with HIV. Oxandrin is your best bet for an anabolic and if you are HIV positive, there is no reason why any physician should have a problem prescribing it. There are compassionate care programs for those with HIV to obtain oxandrin at a reduced cost. However, it will only be of benefit if used in conjuction with proper diet (plenty of protein) and total calories, and aggressive resistance exercise. There are also studies underway that you might be able to get into. Check with the universities in your area.

F1hybrid

Hey, just want to say good luck. I really hope it all works out for you. I don't usually post anything on here, but I felt the need just to say that God loves you and I will say a little prayer for you too.

B True

Millgirl i just had a question for you. You said that in May of 2000 that you had been married for 4 years. In the 1st post of this topic you said that when you were 27 you were infected and now you are 30 so that was only 3 years ago meaning that you were married for 1 year when you were infected. How did your husand not get infected? Doesn't it take like 6 months for HIV to show up on a test. I would assume that you didn't use a condom or anything when you were married. Did the guy that you slept with that was infected know that he was infected or not? That is just too scary to think about. That would have to be the worst news to have to deal with. I am glad that you have found the strength to want to live a normal and healthy life. Good luck to you. Email me if you want to chat ever. Thanks Jessy

[This message has been edited by jgrahm (edited December 08, 2000).]

WOW I didn't know that Millgirl was gone either. Wait is that you :) Glad to see that you are NOT gone!!!

[This message has been edited by jgrahm (edited December 08, 2000).]

Top Bottom