Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high red blood cells - testosterone enanthate

dm_022

hello guys,

I've injected test e. 250mg 4 days ago to see how my body will react and then to proceed with 500mg per week.

I did blood analysis today and my rbc is high

rbc: 6,36 (3.7-5.8)
hemoglobin 167 (115-170)
hematocrit: 0,51(0,35-0,54)

Is this normal reaction,should I proceed or stop the cycle?
Thanks

After one injection I don't believe the test E would be the culprit. Never really heard of test doing that, more common with longer EQ cycles I believe but anything is possible. Why did you wait until after your first pinning to get blood work bro?

high RBC is a very common and well known side effect of high test levels. That being said, high RBC levels are stressful to the heart and arteries. This is one reason keeping cycle length to reasonble time frames is important. You can also donate blood to drop your RBC levels.

Reactions: ceo
Im interested in hearing your history as well. Cycling any AAS can increase RBC count and raise hematocrit over time and extended use. Donating blood often will help tremendously. I have an appointment to donate today myself

This is my first steroid cycle. I haven't used anything before,only supplements like whey,creatine and no reactors. I stopped using no reactor and creatine about a week ago.
After injecting 250mg of test I felt like I had a flu - tired,my eyes were red and I had a headache a lil bit. Today,I felt better.
I don't know what to do now,should I inject again and do blood test after a week to see what is going on or to stop using now.

Top Bottom