Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High dose S4

The vision sides with S4 are never permanent, but I would t recommend exceeding 100mg per day. Once you go beyond that, the returns diminish significantly but the side effects continue to go up at the same rate. For me, I have found 100mg to be extremely effective without side effects getting too bad.

This is a great post and is true for many compounds. There is a point of diminishing returns and honestly, that point is usually bordering abuse of the substance. IMO, Run it at a reasonable dosage that is effective and nothing more

never ran S4 that high and frankly I don't see the point. the stuff is potent at 50mg a day and that's all you need. some guys go up to 75 or 100 tops... but with sarms1 anything more is just wasting it cause the stuff is actually dosed correctly.

I'm liking the 100 mg (2 x 50)
I can see and feel the difference from 50, but the sides are very intense, but then again I get significant sides from even the lowest dosages eventually (e.g 25 EOD) I don't think I'll run 100 for very long, but for now it's great.

100mg a day is great, really liking this recomp effect, getting vascular for the first time in decades. Winstrol like as they say...

The street lights are beyond orange, almost red, some blue and green is washing out to grey white. It like wearing those orange/amber blue blocker glasses
Whites during daylight hours vary from polished brass to parchment amber.

I have to leave a light on at night in the bedroom or I'm > completely < blind at night indoors, had to carefully crawl the carpet to the bathroom, an epic journey.

Still worth it for the short term cycle

Please be careful as with any research chemical most of this is new so there has not been enough Evidence of long term studies to predict the ramifications of using excessive doses.

I want to know what this M1 metabolite or M1 receptor or whatever hearsay it is, anyone have the research on this? If we knew what it was we could (might) sort out a few things

Last edited:
S4 at 100 was impressive.
The vision sides were extreme, %100 night blindness
curiously, It seems that the more often one cycles it, the better the body is at clearning the sides
upon completion of first cycle of S4, it took almost 9 days to clear, this time although sides were more severe, it only took 4 days to clear.

Top Bottom