Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh question?

need some info just picked up three kits of hgh unsure of how many ius to take a budy said to start with 15 ius 2 times a day for 5 days then go to 30 ius? seems like alot ? i just turned 40 and i am at 202 lbs ive been on 20 mgs of dbol daily for three weeks and want to start the gh any info would be great !!!!

need some info just picked up three kits of hgh unsure of how many ius to take a budy said to start with 15 ius 2 times a day for 5 days then go to 30 ius? seems like alot ? i just turned 40 and i am at 202 lbs ive been on 20 mgs of dbol daily for three weeks and want to start the gh any info would be great !!!!

Don't listen to your buddy he is an idiot and is wasting the GH.
Start out with 2IU's per day in the morning right when you wake up. Don't eat for atleast 30 min. Better to wait for a full hour. Durring that time you are waiting it wouldn't hurt to knock out some cario!
What are you expecting to get from the GH?
You would have been better served to run the GH for 2 months before adding any juice. It takes time for the GH to do its thing, and doing 15-30IU's is ludicrist!

30IUs wow? Your buddy must be a competing IFBB Pro, EXTREMELY wealthy, and probably 350 lb. That is simply bad advice, and I am assuming you typed wrong. A common dose for first timers would be more like 2 to 3 IUs per day. If you don't know what you are doing with HGH, be very careful, as well as with insulin.
I cannot imagine how swollen your fingers and ankles would get.

Also seems like a very strange cycle.....you are 40 years old and currently taking Dianabol and are going to add GH a month or two into that cycle? Keep reading and posting bro, don't get discouraged, you're doing the right thing and you'll learn a lot.

agreed DBol at 40, why? what are you trying to accomplish? what are your stats? this whole tread is just kid of wrong

Top Bottom