Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey members of elite. You fucking guys rock.!!!!!!!!!

Who are you?

:Chef::tuc:

You guys are the best group of people on the internet. I mean ya ya may get rowdy once in a wile, get out of hand some times. Take a few shots at each other once in a wile and get on my nerves some times.

But god if this isn't the best god damn group of people ever to come together on the Internets. You men and woman have changed my life and helped to change many others lives around you.

the past 5 years I have seen so many damn great things happen for people here. So many people become better. Made so many friends.

Fuck if I sound like a fag I don't care. You guys mean the word to me day in and day mother fucking out.

Get a plat membership ya bitches lol :heart::heart:
this is how i feel after 3 shots of everclear.

but in all seriousness, i :heart: my friends and family,

and everyone on EF definately falls under that category

You guys are the best group of people on the internet. I mean ya ya may get rowdy once in a wile, get out of hand some times. Take a few shots at each other once in a wile and get on my nerves some times.

But god if this isn't the best god damn group of people ever to come together on the Internets. You men and woman have changed my life and helped to change many others lives around you.

the past 5 years I have seen so many damn great things happen for people here. So many people become better. Made so many friends.

Fuck if I sound like a fag I don't care. You guys mean the word to me day in and day mother fucking out.

Get a plat membership ya bitches lol :heart::heart:

Forget your AI's?

glad to be apart of the community, and needto, you def rock the most, doin what you do for everyone here. all the best to everyone

Top Bottom