Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Her kid is annoying!

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Been dating a white woman now for 8 weeks. She's cool and all, but her 6 year old daughter drives me absolutely fucking nuts!

Her daughter has ADHD and neither parent of hers is doing anything to resolve her issue. The mother, my woman, wants to send her daughter to a therapist. The father, on the other hand, agrees she needs therapy and/or meds, but keeps delaying anything from happening.

The daughter is only with her every other week. So for one week, I'm having fun, I'm calm and cool with my woman. The next week her daughter is around us, I want to beat this child down. Sorry guys, I'm latin. Us latins, we beat our kids until they submit. White parents tends to talk and bargain over and over and over again with their children. Then they wonder why their children talk back to them and end up on drugs or worse! Us latins, our kids talk back once, do NOT obey just once, and you will get the worst beating of your life! So bad that a latin child would think twice of doing what they did to deserved the beating, again.

Anywhos. My woman is beginning to question why I don't want to be around her or make any attempt to be with her during the time she has her daughter for the week.

What do I say to this without hurting her feelings? The old "I'm busy working, and studying" shit is getting old. And I feel she is catching on to the fact that I tend to do this during the week she has her fucking annoying, ADHD'd the fuck out, kid.

What do I do? What do I say? And NO! Dumping her and getting another woman is not an option! Dumbasses. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

You've only been dating 8 weeks and you've met and spend significant amount of time with her daughter?

You already are saying that there is a difference in parenting styles. That isn't going to get better. Why wouldn't you break up with her?

You've only been dating 8 weeks and you've met and spend significant amount of time with her daughter?

You already are saying that there is a difference in parenting styles. That isn't going to get better. Why wouldn't you break up with her?

Because the woman is great! Her kid, on the other hand, I want to strangle!

So I'm going to break up with a woman because her kid is annoying?!

Because the woman is great! Her kid, on the other hand, I want to strangle!

So I'm going to break up with a woman because her kid is annoying?!

yes because its a package deal. The kid will always come first before you

I mean, are you so in love with her that you want to marry her and take on her kid? Think about it

I mean, are you so in love with her that you want to marry her and take on her kid? Think about it

Marry?! Shit. Already was married once. Don't think I want to marry again. And I've only been with her for 2 months. And the little girl is only there every other week, but still.

I would tell her this:

You aren't around much when she has her daughter because it's not serious enough to be around her daughter and you don't want to become attached and you don't want her to become attached yet either. You aren't attached yet; that is why she is annoying. There is no reason to even tell her that you think her daughter is annoying. It could be that you just really aren't attached to her or care about her yet. That's normal and there is nothing wrong with that. You don't need to critique her parenting until you start to care about the kid, obviously you aren't there yet.

However, if you do become serious with her then you need to find a way to communicate how different your parenting styles are and talk to her about it. Another thing to consider is just because you were raised a certain way doesn't make it the right or best way to raise a child.

I would tell her this:

You aren't around much when she has her daughter because it's not serious enough to be around her daughter and you don't want to become attached and you don't want her to become attached yet either. You aren't attached yet; that is why she is annoying. There is no reason to even tell her that you think her daughter is annoying. It could be that you just really aren't attached to her or care about her yet. That's normal and there is nothing wrong with that. You don't need to critique her parenting until you start to care about the kid, obviously you aren't there yet.

However, if you do become serious with her then you need to find a way to communicate how different your parenting styles are and talk to her about it. Another thing to consider is just because you were raised a certain way doesn't make it the right or best way to raise a child.

Good looks, cindylou. Thank you.

A kid will come first before a boyfriend during the dating stage of course...well hopefully that's the case but putting a kid first before your husband after you're married? I don't know if I agree with that.

Top Bottom