Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping Friend With Cycle

genomex

MVP
EF VIP
Hey everyone, I have a friend that has been asking for some help with setting up a cycle for him. He has done a 6 cycles before (though I don't know the exact details of them). He has a cycle that he wanted my advice on.

His stats are as follows:
6' flat
~11.2% bodyfat
Current weight of 201 lbs.

His goal for this cycle is to gain 10 LBS of solid mass (he is okay with gaining some fat, so long as he has acquired a new 10 LBS of solid muscle). He has his diet down (I believe he has calculated it to 21-22 calories per pound of his target weight), and he is definitely stimulating his muscles adequately. He concentrates more on the actual stress on the muscle rather than the weight.

The cycle that he wanted advice on was:
  • 1000 MG/WK Testosterone Enan (Wks 1-12)
  • 400MG/WK Deca (Wks 1-12)
  • 30MG/Day DBol (Wks 1-6)

I wanted to see what you all thought of this, and if you had any suggestions for it. If the doses were too high or too low, or if you would suggest anything else.

Test, Deca, D-bol is a tried and true cycle.....but that's A LOT of juice for one cycle

Hey everyone, I have a friend that has been asking for some help with setting up a cycle for him. He has done a 6 cycles before (though I don't know the exact details of them). He has a cycle that he wanted my advice on.

His stats are as follows:
6' flat
~11.2% bodyfat
Current weight of 201 lbs.

His goal for this cycle is to gain 10 LBS of solid mass (he is okay with gaining some fat, so long as he has acquired a new 10 LBS of solid muscle). He has his diet down (I believe he has calculated it to 21-22 calories per pound of his target weight), and he is definitely stimulating his muscles adequately. He concentrates more on the actual stress on the muscle rather than the weight.

The cycle that he wanted advice on was:
  • 1000 MG/WK Testosterone Enan (Wks 1-12)
  • 400MG/WK Deca (Wks 1-12)
  • 30MG/Day DBol (Wks 1-6)

I wanted to see what you all thought of this, and if you had any suggestions for it. If the doses were too high or too low, or if you would suggest anything else.
Need to stop Deca two weeks before the test because of the really long ester. DECA takes forever to clear and makes recovery hard enough as it is. Caber needs to be ran on cycle at 0.5mg twice per week. Aromasin needs ran on cycle at 12.5mg EOD. Also use N2guard on cycle.

Two weeks after last injection, use this PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (www.ag-guys.com)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (www.ag-guys.com)
Test Stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my Sig or PM me for info/discounts)
Ostarine 25mg ED (www.sarms1.com)

Test, Deca, D-bol is a tried and true cycle.....but that's A LOT of juice for one cycle

Thank you for the input! I was wondering about the doses for his goal and his current states. What would you recommend then? I know the cycle looks good per the substances being utilized for the goal. But I wasn't sure about the actual doses. Which is why I wanted to get everyone's opinion here!

So what would you recommend?

Need to stop Deca two weeks before the test because of the really long ester. DECA takes forever to clear and makes recovery hard enough as it is. Caber needs to be ran on cycle at 0.5mg twice per week. Aromasin needs ran on cycle at 12.5mg EOD. Also use N2guard on cycle.

Two weeks after last injection, use this PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my Sig or PM me for info/discounts)
Ostarine 25mg ED (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Thanks for the info on Deca bro! I have wrote that down on my notes to also make sure I don't forget to future references (will definitely help me later when I run Deca cycles). I will tell him he needs to make that modification.

He said he isn't concerned about his PCT, as he already knows what works for him. He is running small doses of HCG through his cycle (500IU) consistently, so he doesn't suffer from testicular atrophy. He has tried both ways and says he feels far better just running small doses through the entire cycle. And he has the Clomid to run afterwards.

I haven't heard of some of the suggestions you listed... I'm going to look over them and see if they may be of benefit for me in the future.

He already has the Aromasin (he much prefers it over the other options that he has tried) and Caber.

However, I will make sure he is going to utilize the recommended doses for what he is taking! Your post has been extremely helpful. Thank you for your help with assisting my friend!

Top Bottom