Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Winny PCT!!!

Mike177

Hello!
I am planning my next cycle and would love some input. On my first cycle of test e 500/week I got a little gyno (was using an AI) on cycle, but I did an aggressive PCT and the gyno got no worse post cycle.

My main concern is gyno. So for my next cutting cycle I was thinking about doing an 8 week cycle. I want to do a very low dose of test prop and a moderate dose of winny. My concern however is not with the cycle, but the PCT because as I understand it, thats when chances of getting gyno from winny are at the greatest.

So would it be okay to use Clomid, Nolva, Torrem, Ralox, Arimidex, DAA, Testofen, and Tribulus for my PCT? So long as its not bad for me then I'm okay with it. I just don't want my gyno to get any worse!

Thanks!

Hello!
I am planning my next cycle and would love some input. On my first cycle of test e 500/week I got a little gyno (was using an AI) on cycle, but I did an aggressive PCT and the gyno got no worse post cycle.

My main concern is gyno. So for my next cutting cycle I was thinking about doing an 8 week cycle. I want to do a very low dose of test prop and a moderate dose of winny. My concern however is not with the cycle, but the PCT because as I understand it, thats when chances of getting gyno from winny are at the greatest.

So would it be okay to use Clomid, Nolva, Torrem, Ralox, Arimidex, DAA, Testofen, and Tribulus for my PCT? So long as its not bad for me then I'm okay with it. I just don't want my gyno to get any worse!

Thanks!

what are your stats man... i will tell you right now, that pct is a fucking disaster...

24, 6'1, 210 lbs currently. guessing around 16% BF. Keep in mind I will be running winstrol sometime next year after I get down to a lower body fat %, I just like to plan in advance.

So what would a steller PCT look like? Keep in mind my main concern is gyno. Also what is the down side of using several SERMS? is it bad for restarting testosterone production or bad for the body? I just want to make sure I take every step possible to prevent worsening my gyno.

Thanks!!!

Top Bottom