Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle

spidermke

Hey guys
Looking to sart new cycle which wont effect gyno in any way
Have a tiny lump at moment which has been present for a few years nipples are sometimes sensitive been off cycle for 14 months
In younger years did all sorts of cycles and conpounds gyno would sometimes appear but go quickly however about 2 years ago got it again this time after pct and havnt been able to fully get rid
Did a test cyp 250 a week cycle 14 months ago didnt aggrivate gyno much maybe a bit of sensitivity changed to winny tabs at end and nipple got very sore not the lump the other nipple
So looking for advice on what cycle to take without aggrivating it at all
Have had recent bloods test in upper high range 27 out of 29 and estrogen at 20
Thanks guys any help appreciated

Hey man
Here the blood test results
In uk by the way
Serum oestradiol 70pmol/L <218
Serum fsh level 4.5 u/l ( 1.5-12.4)
Lh 8u/l (1.7-8.6)
Serum prolactin 275uIU/ml (86-324)
Serum test 27.61nmol/L (8.64-29.00)

Have also had free test measured couple months before just told me they are in range
Whats puzzling me is that the test in the last cycle seemed ok but winstrol seriously caused pain in nipple even when on tamoxifen winny has been tested in wedinos came back fine

Any help appreciated
By the way libido has been way down for about 3 years

Your prolactin is in range, but on the high side. Being a male, it should be fairly low. Have you ran Deca or Tren in the past? I would suggest getting on some Prami or Caber. That should help with the puffy nipples.

As far as what cycle to run, you have a lot of options. I would look at stacking Test with another dry compound. That could be either an Oil or and Oral. Something along the lines of Test, Mast, and Winny would be good.

Havnt run deca or test for years can prolactin get raised by other conpounds or fat burners eca etc

Have caber on hand would you run it off cycle? And at what dosage time

Was thinking of test and eq may cruise for a long while tho

Some medications can elevate prolactin as well. I am not sure exactly which ones off the top of my head.

You can run caber off cycle. .5mg 2x/week is what you would want to run.

Test and EQ would be another great option for what you are looking for.

Thanks m8 much appreciated

One thing to note is im sure the gyno appeared when i took t3 an immediate lump after couple days taking it does this interfere with prolactin?

What are your thoughts on staying on trt dose for a long time

I don't think T3 would have caused gyno.

Deciding if you want to come off and do PCT, or stay on and blast and cruise is up to you. I started blasting and cruising 2 years ago, and it was the best decision I've made.

Top Bottom