Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! Real/Fake

I have 12 bottles of Brovel Norandren 200 (10ml) and 10 bottles of Brovel Testosterone Enanthate 200 (10ml). They are all fake except 1 bottle of Brovel Enanthate and 1 bottle of Brovel Norandren 50 (50ml). There is more fake Brovel in Tijuana than mexicans. I'm going down there this month to get some Ttokkyo or Denkall. At least they have a nice web site with a list of distributors. www.ttokkyo.com.mx and www.ausvet.com. I hope your's is real. I didn't have much luck with Brovel.

A friend of my is taking Brovel - Norandren 200 and he said that he is seeing results. If anyone has any pics of the Brovel collection try to post them for us......;)

Below are all the Brovel fakes I got in Tijuana ,in 2000, and other fake gear. Fakes are on the left... Real ones are on the right. It is a disgusting photo. I lost lots of money. I have since found a new vitiman dealer in Tijuana.

http://www.steroidsupply.com/images/tjfakes.jpg

Here is fake Brovel Enanthate. The blue microplate in front of the bottles is a negative test result for testosterone.

http://www.steroidsupply.com/images/s250_comp.jpg

Notice the Sostenon 250 is clear (meaning it is real). That is all I have been using for the last 2 months and I look like a god except my nipples are sore even though I am taking nolvadex.
I'm going down this month to try my new supplier. I found him (or her) on the www.ausvet.com and www.Ttokkyo.com.mx web sites. I'll post my results when I return.

The fake Brovel has blurry lettering in the bottle cap or the bottom of the aluminum cap has evidence that it was removed and resealed with a hammer.
Good luck...

I did notice two differences in the vials you have pics of and the one I have purchased. First the spacing between Brovel and the other words on the bottom are to far apart in your pics, my wording is closer together. Second the blue dot like pattern on your label doesn't go down far enough the legit vial has that pattern almost all the way down the label, there is small are of white at the bottom of the vial. BUT I let you all know once I start my cycle..................:alien:

as far as i can tell after completing a brovil norandren 200 cycle, it was entirely wack, this is going around in western michigan heavily and feel sorry for anyone wasting their time injecting it. a normal spring cycle for me with 1 decent bottle on dec nets me about 10 pounds of good mass, i gained nothing extra off of it. watch yourselves out there, and i read a post on here referring to it as poorly made and loaded with bacteria, i would probably say this is true, i have never felt dirty from shooting up except with this.

HateFakes

Hatefakes:
That picture of Maxigan 50% in your collection of fakes looks like the Bottle I just got. How did you know that it was fake?

bmt, I injected 3ml twice a week for 6 weeks and I passed 3 boldenone urine drug tests. The same kind they use for track racing. I didn't gain sh!t either. Every bottle I got in Tijuana. The LOTE # is CG117 and VENCIMIENTO is JUL 2001. Guys were lined up at the counter buying as much as they could carry. Taking them right back to the US. Hope you have better luck.

Hatefakes:

How do you know the bottles of Norandren 200 are fake. Mine has the raised letters on top "Laboratorios Brovel". Can you describe your fakes. The picture is too small.

Top Bottom