Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help please

metalmoemoe

Hello to whoever comes across this post.
I am desperately trying to find a good place to get oxandrolone and cardarine. I've looked on domestic-supply.com but I'll be honest anything that asks for payments in that form just seems sketchy. Any advice ?

Since the sale, purchase, possession, use and transport of steroids is illegal and a felony in the USA and many other countries, the businesses that do it have to make sure payments are not trackable. Otherwise, governments will seize the bank accounts of businesses doing such and quite possibly the accounts of individuals purchasing said products just as they would with anyone dealing in any other illegal drug. The only exception is if you have a doctors prescription and deal with a legal pharmacy, but then you are not going to get enough to get the results you are looking for. So as long as you are buying Oxandrolone without a script you are on the naughty list of law enforcement if caught.

As for cardarine it is illegal to be sold for the purpose of human consumption. It is an experimental drug not approved for use in humans as the initial tests sent to the FDA included some side effects not considered acceptable by the FDA. You are only allowed to purchase it for use in experiments and it is only to be sold for use in experiments with animals. So again you are in the black market if you are buying said product for personal use.

Since the sale, purchase, possession, use and transport of steroids is illegal and a felony in the USA and many other countries, the businesses that do it have to make sure payments are not trackable. Otherwise, governments will seize the bank accounts of businesses doing such and quite possibly the accounts of individuals purchasing said products just as they would with anyone dealing in any other illegal drug. The only exception is if you have a doctors prescription and deal with a legal pharmacy, but then you are not going to get enough to get the results you are looking for. So as long as you are buying Oxandrolone without a script you are on the naughty list of law enforcement if caught.

As for cardarine it is illegal to be sold for the purpose of human consumption. It is an experimental drug not approved for use in humans as the initial tests sent to the FDA included some side effects not considered acceptable by the FDA. You are only allowed to purchase it for use in experiments and it is only to be sold for use in experiments with animals. So again you are in the black market if you are buying said product for personal use.
Can I consider myself and experimental animal ? Lol sorry trying to keep it lighthearted. Thank you for the reply.

the approved sources we have are not sketchy

they are the best of the best

it isn't amazon where you buy with a credit card. these are black market products so you will need to pay a certain way for your protection and the source is protection

Last edited:
Reactions: Ori
Hello to whoever comes across this post.
I am desperately trying to find a good place to get oxandrolone and cardarine. I've looked on domestic-supply.com but I'll be honest anything that asks for payments in that form just seems sketchy. Any advice ?
@metalmoemoe domestic-supply.com is very legit and trusted but for steroids and related gear the payment methods are usually cryptocurrency, NO real supplier takes credit cards
trust @domestic-supply.com Greg is the real deal

hello,bro
what is sketchy for you? you won't be able to buy steroids with your credit card like on amazon - yes)
but you can buy bitcoin using your cards very simple - cash app, venmo and even paypal now give you this possibility )
also for trusted clients we provide zelle)
Moneygram and western union is also avaible

domestic supply is a legit approved and vetted source
I have used them for years as has other mods and vets on here.
order with confidence. they have payment options and explain how to use them easily.
if you have ANY questions hit me up and i will be happy to help you with your cycle

Top Bottom