Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help please need sprinting cycle !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vultan88

I'm a sprinter and my season is almost here and I need help for a cycle for this one.

I was thinking anavar stacked with winstrol or useing equipoise, I'm not sure which is the best for sprinting but I want what evers going to help the most and get my times down, I run the 1,2,4 and 4x1 . The problem is I need to start the cycle so it will last until the championchips in june. But need advice on what kind of cycle and how many mg a day I should do as I know winstrol drys joints so I wouldn't want to use very much of it so I could still run. Thank you for all the advice in advance!!

No, no testing at all, and 21

do not do any gear--too young. gear + sprinting = torn ligaments.

work on upper body/core strength to get out of the blocks faster.

Make sure you peak at the right time.

or get a better coach/team

Well this will actually be my 2nd cycle I did anavar for 4 weeks for my first one 45mg ed, I just want some advice on which would be best because I need the edge please

Well this will actually be my 2nd cycle I did anavar for 4 weeks for my first one 45mg ed, I just want some advice on which would be best because I need the edge please

"need an edge"? I was a DIII All American in 800 (1:51)--and sponsored by Adidas for three years (5000 15:23)----so I know a bit about this

if you are not tested, then what do you need an edge for? All recognized Federations require testing as do every single incubator I know of---and you can't have a sponsor w/o an affiliation. So what is the edge for? what race? Something does not sound right here:confused:

Listen to the other guys you dont need juice for sprinting. And your only 21. If its an edge you want then in the off season instead of partying train more and get better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Its for a regular outdoor track champion, and the edge is to beat one of my competitors and more that I've had trouble with and for the 1 and 2 mostly to get faster, we don't get tested idk why we just don't lol

sorry bro--gear will not help it will hurt. with the exception of a few, all will decrease your soft tissue and compromise its integrity by making the outer fiber brittle--and you do not have enough miles under your belt to have enough built-up to overcome this issue.

Moreover, the only gear that would not do this^^ produce metabolites that can appear in the newer blood tests months and months after use.

If you are just in a local track club, then you risk your future by using gear--not just b/c of a failed test but b/c you WILL get hurt.

follow what I told you--build-up your core and peak at the correct time and you can beat him--but I have to tell you, there will ALWAYS be someone faster--ALWAYS.

Someone on here may help you do gear--I will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom