Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, newbie that needs answers

BigCbear

i have research steroids for a couple months now and have read alot about PCT (post cycle treatment) because i really wanna max my gains with the least amount of side effects. i was thinking of using winstrol cuz im looking for a lean cut look and was wanting to as much info on if i should stack other things ontop of the winstol, if so what? i have read through a bunch of articals that its a waste to just use winstrol with nothing else. also i was wanting as much info on what would be a good PCT for a cycle of winstrol. any info would help thanks

just incase your wondering my workout routine is 5 days a week 2 hours a day mon-fri

There is research on the internet and there is research in forums like this. The latter is much better. There is actual use info that is missing in those steroid write ups. The most common that is missing is that winny has some hidden nasty side effects and is not that great at what it does. In fact, it's considered a failed AAS for what it was designed for. However, it does work, and many people like it especially run with deca and test. It has some nice augmentive properties. But alone, it's not that great.

Answer EZ man's questions.

There is research on the internet and there is research in forums like this. The latter is much better. There is actual use info that is missing in those steroid write ups. The most common that is missing is that winny has some hidden nasty side effects and is not that great at what it does. In fact, it's considered a failed AAS for what it was designed for. However, it does work, and many people like it especially run with deca and test. It has some nice augmentive properties. But alone, it's not that great.

Answer EZ man's questions.

Bullshit ! My friend love winstrol , he is 5,7 192 lbs, 6-7%Bf and bench 500 raw with belt and wrist straps!
He used winstrol+test now 3-4 years .
Do not talk shit ! :)

Bullshit ! My friend love winstrol , he is 5,7 192 lbs, 6-7%Bf and bench 500 raw with belt and wrist straps!
Everything I said is completely true. Did you notice "However, it does work, and many people like it especially run with deca and test. It has some nice augmentive properties. But alone, it's not that great"

A) lose the attitude

B) read the man's whole post before you make your ignorant comment

~EZ

i have actually trained for 3 years but took a break.. there for a while it was all about my job and i lost sight of what i loved and that was the gym. but now i have been back in the gym for a couple months and my muscle memory took off great there would be weeks were i would gain 30 40 pounds just from my muscle memory. im only 22 years old i know thats a bit young but im in no rush to take winstrol or anything like that its just somthing that has caught my interest and when i think i have obtained enough info ill start a cycle. it seems like i caant get enough info about steroids it i can spend hours researching i have researched how estrogen and other side effects start in the body and what are the common effect and side effects of each type of steroid, i have also researched stacking steroids and what supplements i should take to help prevent some of the major side effects of steroids .sometimes when i read on steriods i feel like a mad scientist becuase there really is alot more then what most people let you belive just learning how certain chemicals and things act in your body. im just shy under 6 foot 2 and last time i check i was 280 im far from all fat. but i do got some unwanted chub. thats why i mentioned winstrol in my post, me weighing that much has alot to do with me taking that the break for my job. and yes i have read 1000 post on my first cycle but im one of those types of people where i dont belive everything i read its hard finding a reliable source that actully knows there stuff.... the supplements im taking right now is nothing major im taking protien shakes, creatine, vitamins, fish oil caps. my diet consist of high protien meals i try to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day to keep my metabolism raised throughout the day and so far its working im down to belt loops, i only eat lean meats no hamburger, no soda i really try to eat nothing that has wasted calories my most favorite quick meals are tuna, salmon, sardines, usally for dinner ill actually cook a bigger dinner some type of bonless skinless chicken breast with broccoli. as for my traning i try to mix it up ever 4 to 6 weeks so my body doesnt plateau some weeks ill go heavy some weeks ill go light with high reps but if you wanted a quck rundown i normally do monday chest tuesday back wedesday legs thursday shoulders friday arms and then after every workout i try to do intervals of cardio ill do some running drills or biking drills mixed with boxing workouts i boxed for 3 years also, if there is any more info you need just ask thanks for the suggestion EZ ill read up on them

EZ i read both things you send me they have good info on steroids 101 it made me realize that i need to think of my over intake instead of just meal by meal i watch what i eat to a T but i only do it meal by meal i dont look at the overall end of the day . and for the best PCT artical i knew most of what he was saying i have read a ton on another sites about PCT i would tell you the site but idk how elitefitness feels about me naming other sites i know some sites dont like name drops. but it was a good refresh and i would read it again if it came across my eyes in my opinon i cant learn to much about this subject or anything with steriods for that matter, thank you all for the the comments keep them comming

i have actually trained for 3 years but took a break.. there for a while it was all about my job and i lost sight of what i loved and that was the gym. but now i have been back in the gym for a couple months and my muscle memory took off great there would be weeks were i would gain 30 40 pounds just from my muscle memory. im only 22 years old i know thats a bit young but im in no rush to take winstrol or anything like that its just somthing that has caught my interest and when i think i have obtained enough info ill start a cycle. it seems like i caant get enough info about steroids it i can spend hours researching i have researched how estrogen and other side effects start in the body and what are the common effect and side effects of each type of steroid, i have also researched stacking steroids and what supplements i should take to help prevent some of the major side effects of steroids .sometimes when i read on steriods i feel like a mad scientist becuase there really is alot more then what most people let you belive just learning how certain chemicals and things act in your body. im just shy under 6 foot 2 and last time i check i was 280 im far from all fat. but i do got some unwanted chub. thats why i mentioned winstrol in my post, me weighing that much has alot to do with me taking that the break for my job. and yes i have read 1000 post on my first cycle but im one of those types of people where i dont belive everything i read its hard finding a reliable source that actully knows there stuff.... the supplements im taking right now is nothing major im taking protien shakes, creatine, vitamins, fish oil caps. my diet consist of high protien meals i try to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day to keep my metabolism raised throughout the day and so far its working im down to belt loops, i only eat lean meats no hamburger, no soda i really try to eat nothing that has wasted calories my most favorite quick meals are tuna, salmon, sardines, usally for dinner ill actually cook a bigger dinner some type of bonless skinless chicken breast with broccoli. as for my traning i try to mix it up ever 4 to 6 weeks so my body doesnt plateau some weeks ill go heavy some weeks ill go light with high reps but if you wanted a quck rundown i normally do monday chest tuesday back wedesday legs thursday shoulders friday arms and then after every workout i try to do intervals of cardio ill do some running drills or biking drills mixed with boxing workouts i boxed for 3 years also, if there is any more info you need just ask thanks for the suggestion EZ ill read up on them

OK, good info here...and I'm gonna be blunt:

1. You (or anyone) needs to train naturally and max out your potential before thinking about using any AAS. I don't know how long you were off from training but based on your stats I don't think you were training or dieting properly in the 1st place so we're starting from square 1 here. A year minimum of training and dieting AND SUPPLEMENTING right...

2. It's impossible to gain 30-40 pounds in a week...

3. GREAT that you're learning, there's a lot to learn so keep @ it. And yes, there is a lot of misinformation out there so be careful what you read. The good news is that you're in the best place here to learn...

4. If you're 6'2 and 280 LBS, you're diet and training are in need of a major overhaul....

5. Why are you taking those supps? No saying they're bad, just wanna know why you picked those particular ones...

6. Sardines are LOADED with salt/shakes are loaded with sugar, salt and sugar are THE ENEMY...also, where are your carbs and are you drinking water? Are you drinking alcoholic beverages? Are you putting sugar in your coffee? Etc.....

7. Changing the w/o routine is great, in addition, change your sequence, too...

Can you give a SPECIFIC breakdown of a typical day's eating? And I mean time, ounces of each food, how it's prepared, etc?

~EZ

Top Bottom