Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Anyone! 17 year old male...needing help with Gynecomastia...diet...and workout routines.

Re: Help Anyone! 17 year old male...needing help with Gynecomastia...diet...and work

shaw001 said:
yeah dude that does look like mild form of gynecomastia. theres a doc been introduced on this forum.. i think he's called dr.bleu (sp)

im sure he could give you some advice. hes treated tonnes off bb'ers and hes a leading surgeon in this area. i have puffy nipples and used to have a lot of fat around my chest... but i was a bout 10% FATTER. it does go down with training and diet. im still considering having surgery for my puffy nipples though... mine arent bad but im a bit of a perfectionist lol

take it easy bro

Yea for sure bro. I need to get on a solid diet to. I eat nothing but fast food and drink pop. I know i can't expect any reasonably noticeable gains with that shittt. But yea thanks for shedding some light that it does get somewhat better with Body fat going down! :rainbow:

Re: Help Anyone! 17 year old male...needing help with Gynecomastia...diet...and work

My gynecomastia started in 8th grade, 9th grade it got worse, 10th grade it was just horrible and embarrassing. People always made fun of me and I am also 6'1 190 pounds what a coincidance, im also 17. I believe that the reason for this is because of a hormonal imbalance? I started working out since freshman year and it started showing less, but I still have it and no one ever notices. For those of you who have gynecomastia I suggest you start working out the muscles around the area with the fat and do pushups, pullups, dips, and do a lot of cardio. I know the feeling of not being able to take your shirt off or go to the beach its really embarrassing and it ruins your comfidence. Don't feel alone there are a lot of teens with gynecomastia.

Stay strong bro

Damn, i have gynecomastia too! Its flipping annoying because i cant wear shirts in summer which is now ! because my chest will stick out and its pointy.. i have to wear a hoody -_- in this nice weather, im not fat i play basketball very active, bt of belly fat, do weight, cardio etc, but damn, recently found out that its called gynecomastia, though i had man boobs :/, when i do research all i see is surgery -____-, i hate injections and you think im going to get surgery hell to the no ! im living with it if it has to reach that point. ive been doing weights for 2 years, it doesnt go because when workigng out your chest yoru muscle your gaining is behind the gynecomastia ... what is gynecomastia some sort of tissue fat ? when i run up the stairs it jiggles ! thats not right!!! :mad: lol x p.s im not gay LOOOL

Top Bottom