Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HcGenerate made my balls bigger?

Motivated4ever

So 5 weeks into SARMS s4 and osta and with HcGenerate at 5 caps a day, I noticed my balls seemed to be slightly larger to cup, saw my gf for the first time in 3 weeks and she flipped out on me saying I might have cancer or some shit, but how the hell did my balls seem to be larger?im not talking like huge, I'm saying I noticed a possible millimeter or a few increase in size that's for sure.

Also does this mean My test is still not suppressed? How do you know when your natty Lvls tank cus I still feel the same old me, just a lil bit stronger and harder?

So 5 weeks into SARMS s4 and osta and with HcGenerate at 5 caps a day, I noticed my balls seemed to be slightly larger to cup, saw my gf for the first time in 3 weeks and she flipped out on me saying I might have cancer or some shit, but how the hell did my balls seem to be larger?im not talking like huge, I'm saying I noticed a possible millimeter or a few increase in size that's for sure.

Also does this mean My test is still not suppressed? How do you know when your natty Lvls tank cus I still feel the same old me, just a lil bit stronger and harder?

Maybe its because you haven't seen your lady in 3 weeks?? :)

Lol no not quite, but what does this mean as far as suppression? My balls have deff not shrunk in size, still get it up when I want, what should I do for PCT?

Lol no not quite, but what does this mean as far as suppression? My balls have deff not shrunk in size, still get it up when I want, what should I do for PCT?

Not everyone will experience testicle shrinkage or suppression that's extreme.

Hmm, I guess that's true. I hadn't thought that because of all the dam talk you hear on here about everything shutting you down hard, I can never come across like positive results

Top Bottom