Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HBO Real Sports Truth About Steroids Special

Bonkme2 said:
Since this is one of the few things that actually go in our favor, I'm going to try to put it online for you guys that haven't seen it. But I don't have HBO, so I have to wait for a buddy to tape it, put it in digital format, and then host it somewhere.

If I can get it together, I'll post the info here.

that would be awsome!!

please do

it was great the way briant gumble and the guy who reported the story had totally different opinions about roids after they did the investigation. they did however make clear that the report was on healthy males and that they did not think roids were ok for kids and woman. works for me....

bonkme2 that would be fucking awesome. I don't have HBO either and would really like to see this. K too yea for doing it and more when you get it up.

Bonkme2 said:
Since this is one of the few things that actually go in our favor, I'm going to try to put it online for you guys that haven't seen it. But I don't have HBO, so I have to wait for a buddy to tape it, put it in digital format, and then host it somewhere.

fuckin a please do! no hbo for me either!!!

Bonkme2 said:

yeah that would be cool. if you get around to taping it can you post a link in this thread please? (this is the thread about the topic) Thanks a whole lot if you can get around to putting it together

everyone here needs to see this episode, i was amazed sitting at home thinkin someone should do a non-opinionated peice on AS, then low and behold this comes on its very informative and refreshing seeing somethin like this . i'm goin to check it out again but cant tape it cuz no vcr. this has made me a fan of real sports just for the fact that they say f*ck the general idea that the media and everyone else displays about AS , and they have the balls to give a non-bais opinion about the issue thank you

im definately up for watching it. im setting my tivo right now. thanks for the info on the showtimes.

Top Bottom