Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hardcore cycle

you can only bench your weight. why is that? you may need to re-evaluate your workouts. OR

have you done a blood test lately? i have a sneaky suspicion after all these cycles you have done only being able to bench just ur bw that you have severe suppression. did u allow yourself to recover before all those cycles? i bet you jumped on a new cycle too fast. hope I am wrong.

after all those cycles to still not be where you want to be is a little scary. and you said you are a bulky guy, you should be able to bench 125+ pounds more then you weigh. I'm 185 and maxed out 315 and thats just after 2 cycles. that is a good standard for a steroid user who is experienced. some of the guy on here can get close to 2X their bw.

post up some pics, your test levels, diet, and even bf% (dont estimate, get it tested) .. that would help a lot evaluate what is going on.... we will definately be able to steer you in the right direction with the right information provided.

Ok thanks, will do ! Dunno why I can't lift heavy on the bench press. What's funny, is that I have proportionally bigger pecs compared to the weight I'm lifting. There are no pb concerning how much I lift on deadlifts or rowing, neither for shoulders. My quads are quite massive as said before (bigger than my upper body), AND you can see the separations on the thighs (all year round). On gear I lift of course heavier than this, but off that's always what comes out: my pecs are weak even if they look massive. I tried to change my training. Tried lots of things : 3x/week, 4xtimes/week etc... trying to change program every 3-4 months or when I'm bored. As u said, I am probably doing something wrong....
Concerning the cycles, I've waited every time like 4 to 6 months, considering that especially first cycles lasted 6-8 weeks. Only 2 lasted 12 weeks....
Thanks for your time, will go have an appointment with my doctor for the bf% and will keep u posted. I'll post also my actual diet.

Whats your diet like? To be honest, at your height 98kgs aint really that massive.. And if you cant see your abs I suspect you arent as lean as you think.. Post us up your usual diet, Im sure everyone will be happy to chime in with their thoughts. That is very bizzare that after all the drugs you have used that your bench is so weak?? Which makes me want to start from scratch.. so yeah put up your diet and try figure out where your going wrong..

anyone els think his use of hcg was a little over the top , why dont u try use it during your cycle ?

well the thing is that I have only 5000ui/ml vials available here, so trying to dose 500 ui during a cycle would be like hell of a job...

with 2ml of bac water in the vial, 10 units on a .5ml slin pin is 250ui im not sure if that will help u but thats how i do it

Top Bottom