Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Thanksgiving EF bros...

T-Matt said:
About 3 years ago one of my buddies intentionally ate sweets until he threw up.. After throwing up apple pie, pecan pie, and all sorts of other sweets he never had the urge to eat it again.. He's 6% bodyfat and still, to this day, won't touch a pie! I'm thinking about it.. :evil:

Nawwwwwwwwww.. haha, That reminds me of the episode of South Park where Cartmen has a birthday party and Kyle buys him Ants in the Pants game instead of a MegaMan.. haha.. "ye.. eh.. No...mo.......pie.." LMAO

T-Matt

haha ya... I think I will eat as many different pies as I can until im one step away from puking then I will stop :chomp:

Everybody should indulge and eat as much George Spellwin, I mean Turkey as they can:D

You all have a great T-giving and be safe my friends!

Thanks for the board George!

BMJ

home for the holidays and eating like a pig tomorrow and not giving a shit about diet or whatever.

...enjoy the Holidays with your family bros

a bomb said:
May you all have a blessed holiday. Eat up - work it off later. Thank you lord for glucorell. Peace out - see you all next week.

The same to you brother, and to all my EF brothers and sisters as well. Everyone stay safe out there on the roads and eat up good when you get to where you are going. :Chef:

Top Bottom