Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairloss thread...

bigrand

Ok boys, whats your take?
WORST drugs on the hairline?
BEST on helping stop shedding/help regrow?

I used to do long test dbol cycles with no shedding at all, not even any shedding when i did winny a few years ago, no MPB in the fam.......over the last year or so, ive been thinning in the temples...havent been using test or dbol much, but nandrolones, tren, and anadrol and oral masteron.

Im gonna run test dbol again...probly with a little propecia and a good shampoo (nizorol)

Dbol was pretty bad for me. I'm going to use it again in my next cycle so
BUMP!!

bigrand said:
Ok boys, whats your take?
WORST drugs on the hairline?
BEST on helping stop shedding/help regrow?

I used to do long test Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycles with no shedding at all, not even any shedding when i did Winstrol - stanozolol a few years ago, no MPB in the fam.......over the last year or so, ive been thinning in the temples...havent been using test or Dianabol - methandrostenolone - much, but nandrolones, trenbolone, and anadrol and oral masteron.

Im gonna run test Dianabol - methandrostenolone - again...probly with a little propecia and a good shampoo (nizorol)

plenty of these threads bro...use search

Are you experiencing any other side effects beside the shedding?

I think you're probably right in saying it could be Dianabol instead.
I'm begining to think a lot of people end up taking dianabol thinking they've been given Var!!!

This is a bit worrying for me as I'm new to the game and want to do var as my first cycle.

If you are prone to MPB I would always take something as a precaution. I know Magick did an awesome thread on "Hair Loss Stacks".
I think something like propecia, nizoral, spiro and maybe remox is a good hair loss prevention stack to have when on cycle.

As far as I can tell from what I've researched; Anavar, Deca & T-Bol are probably the safest on the hairline.
Primo and Winstrol I've heard mixed reviews on, especially Winstrol.
Other stuff like EQ and Halo I'm not too sure about.

Tren, Dianabol, Anadrol and Testosterone are probably the worst on hair as they are some of the strongest compounds (also some of the most effective). Although a lot of guys say taking propecia or a hair loss prevention stack with Testosterone is effective. So you might be ok taking test.

My take on this so far is:

Testosterone Prop combined with Propecia or Dutastride/Spiro/Nizoral/Remox
Anavar only combined with Propecia or Dutastride/Spiro/Nizoral/Remox
T-bol only combined with Propecia or Dutastride/Spiro/Nizoral/Remox
Anavar + T-bol stacked Propecia or Dutastride/Spiro/Nizoral/Remox

Still not sure about how you stack Deca effectively with a hair loss prevention stack?

Of course all this ultimately limits your choice. But IMO, if you find compounds which work well for you, then there is no need to keep changing and experimenting to find something even better.
I think sometimes people forget that AAS are only a tool....diet and training come first. But it seems people start taking gear and when they see the results, they become more and more obsessed and become over reliant on it.
They expect results to come straight away....wanting to put on 20 or 30lbs of muscle in 8 weeks or something ridiculous. And when this doesn't happen, they start trying to find out "what stack" or what gear they need in order for them to do this. So they start relying more on the gear than their actual training and diet.
I say do maybe 2 cycles a year (bulking cycle then a cutting cycle), train hard, eat right and you should see results.

With me, its something that seems like it developed over the course of a few years of juicing. My first few cycles (test, dbol, winny cycles) i didnt have any shedding....now i have some in the temples, not a whole lot, but it adds up over the course of say 15-20 weeks.
Maybe its the anadrol and ill go back to test and dbol but this time with propecia and nizorol.

Who has run Deca and propecia at the same time? People say NOT to but maybe someone ran them cuz they were also running test? I wanna know if it REALLY makes you shed, if not, test/deca/dbol cycles plus pro for me!

Top Bottom