Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss on cycle

champ502

hope this is the right spot

hey guys im on my third cycle, test and decca, 750, 450. 6 foot 2, 238 lbs 14 % bf
and ive noticed a little bit of hair loss a few hairs when i run my hands through my hair at times, and the front of my hair line at the temples seems to of gone back and my hair feels little thinner,

BUT none of my uncles, grand fathers or my father are bald, they all have a little dent in the corners of their temples. so if i continue is that what i should expect or will mine be more severe? ive herd finastride can help but just wondering since no family members are bald and all are 55 years old plus should i expect more hair loss than that.

I listen that some peptide could help,like gh or igf-1 ect. But i personally don't believe in this stuf for hairloss. I'm sorry but for hairloss you cannot do a lot becouse is a genetic issue. In my strange case i lose few hair in first cycle (a tons under 17 aa) but with time my hair addiction at steroid issue and i didnt' lose more hair like the first time. Finasteride usually cut oral power becouse act on dht.

I'm somewhat glad that I didn't have to worry about losing my hair when I began using steroids. I lost all of my hair 6 years prior due to the stressful conditions on the job at that time. If I only knew about DHT, estrogen, and cortisol, I would still have some of my mane.

Top Bottom