Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw 50516

The brain needs glucose, don't think GW will work if you are brain dead and you havent cut fat out of your diet. The body needs a certain amount of calories every day just to keep the organs functioning. (roughly 2000 cals) veg and whey/meat, fuck anything that's processed.

The brain needs glucose, don't think GW will work if you are brain dead and you havent cut fat out of your diet. The body needs a certain amount of calories every day just to keep the organs functioning. (roughly 2000 cals) veg and whey/meat, fuck anything that's processed.

While I agree that everyone needs a specific amount of calories per day (the number is different for everyone based on stats, genetics, energy expenditure, etc), GW will work with any type of diet. It's method of action is to shift the body to burning its own fat for energy instead of glycogen (carbs).

thanks for providing information that any human being should already know... whoever said anything about not eating proper amounts of calories... questions are posed on benefits, usage, concepts, etc... what in the world does your statement have to do with that? if they was a question posed on amounts of caloric intake in regards to diet and goals, etc. then it would be addressed... next time, provide pertinent information to the question being asked... that would be far more beneficial than you being a skeptic and pessimist for no apparent reason...

What can you expect from this sarm? Is it safe? Doing research and mixed results, if someone can help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Its the best endurance booster you will find besides epo.It has no sides or suppression.Its an amazing product. Stock up on it, i did.

Hey guys,, gotta quick question.
I missed 3day of dosing my gw in my triple stack due to pour calculation on my part... So my next bottle arrived last night. Can I just pickup where I left off? Or do I need to wait a week or so to start up again? I'm only 4weeks into my run...
Thanks for any info u can provide...

Hey guys,, gotta quick question.
I missed 3day of dosing my gw in my triple stack due to pour calculation on my part... So my next bottle arrived last night. Can I just pickup where I left off? Or do I need to wait a week or so to start up again? I'm only 4weeks into my run...
Thanks for any info u can provide...
Just start up dosing like normal bro. No need to wait at all

Top Bottom