Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW -50 Tastes like shit bad!

masterkush81

I think SS and unique should start making sarms injectable! That shit works sooo good for my cardio..... Please sarms companies if you can make it injectable I would buy it all day! Is it possiable to have it injectable sarms guys? Someone would make a killing if they could!!!! Jackpot :biggrin::biggrin: Needtogetaas make it happen like you do everything else lol

Last edited:
Seriously?? How many of you guys are going to complain about the taste?? ITS NOT MOUTHWASH!! The most you take at a time is a BABY ml! Its not even an eighth the size of a shot of alcohol... For fucks sake im sick of these threads about the taste... You guys need to man the fuck up! Were supposed to be bad asses, not l complaining about the taste of something so small

Seriously?? How many of you guys are going to complain about the taste?? ITS NOT MOUTHWASH!! The most you take at a time is a BABY ml! Its not even an eighth the size of a shot of alcohol... For fucks sake im sick of these threads about the taste... You guys need to man the fuck up! Were supposed to be bad asses, not l complaining about the taste of something so small

Lololol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Lmao

Sarms aren't the best tasting but after seeing results who gives a shit about taste, I know I didn't I looked forward to tasting it. Take a shot of warm cheap whiskey without a chaser then complain about taste.

Im just saying if a company could make it injectable I would rather buy it that way... Its amazing stuff for sure! Cardio is off the charts! Just trying to get it tweeked a bit... So if it was offered in injectable would you still buy the oral form? Im not bashing the results at all! Its amazing really... Just a thought..... Sorry not trying to get everyone on my back about it.... My bad...

Top Bottom